Fender American Acoustasonic Jazzmaster All-Mahogany Acoustic/Electric Guitar in Natural
Order now for delivery to you on Wed 17th Aug 2022.
to order online today
at our Guildford Store
FREE UK Delivery
Earn 1499 Loyalty Points
Click and Collect
The American Acoustasonic Jazzmaster All-Mahogany offers players even more tonal possibilities to the seemingly endless sonic range of Fender's ground-breaking Acoustasonic platform. Equipped with the revolutionary Fender and Fishman-designed Acoustic Engine and constructed entirely of Mahogany, this powerful guitar goes from acoustic shape-shifting to electric rhythm tones — all with balanced highs, focused mid-range, and pronounced bass response. Continuing Fender's legacy of purposeful innovation, this guitar represents a new alternative for artist expression — from the studio to the stage.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Top: Solid Mahogany
- Body Shape: Modified Jazzmaster
- Body Finish: Polyester Satin Matte
- Bracing: Transverse
- Rosette & Purfling: Tortoiseshell
- Soundhole: WaterFall Sound Port
- Body Depth: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape: Modern "Deep C"
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fret Size: Narrow Tall
- Number of Frets: 22
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Nut Material: Graph Tech TUSQ
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Truss Rod: Bi-Flex
- Bridge: Modern Asymmetrical
- Bridge Pins: GraphTech TUSQ
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered
- Strap Buttons: American Series
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Controls: Master Volume, "Blend" Knob, 5-Way Switch
- Special Electronics: 3-Pickup Configuration: Under-Saddle Piezo/Internal Body Sensor/N4 Magnetic
- Strings: Fender Dura-Tone 860CL Coated Phosphor Bronze (.011-.052 Gauges)
- Case/Gig Bag: Fender Deluxe 1225 Gig Bag (Included)
Earn loyalty points whenever you shop at Andertons. Points can be earned and used online, in store or over the phone: earn and use points however you choose to shop! No need to sign up - points are added automatically when you make a purchase! The more you shop, the more you save, so start earning points now!
What are points worth?
One point is worth a 1p discount, and there's no limit on the number of points used per purchase! For example, if you have 1000 points, you can redeem them for a £10 discount on any purchase.
How many points will I earn when I shop?
We display the number of points available for a product on the product's page on our website. Normally we'll give you one point for every pound you spend, but watch out for double and triple points deals for even more savings!
Here at Andertons Music Co. we believe that we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That's why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound!
We offer a wide range of delivery options to help fit around your busy lifestyle without compromise. This includes free, named-day delivery for most UK postcodes on orders over £99 which are in stock, Saturday & Sunday deliveries, and competitive delivery rates worldwide.
Please note: Some UK postcodes including remote areas and Northern Ireland are subject to charges.
You can find full details about the services we offer, including details on our international delivery charges, on our main delivery page. Click here to read more.
Select deposit amount
0% = £0.00
- Total Cash Price
- Amount of Credit
- Duration of Agreement
- 0 Months
- 0 Monthly Repayments
- Cost of Credit
- APR Representative
- Annual Rate of Interest
- Settlement Fee
- Total Amount Payable