Customers Also Bought
Availability: 2 in stock
Order now for delivery to you
on Friday, 4 Sep 2015
- What does this mean?
Record your microphone direct
MicLink makes it easy to direct-connect any dynamic microphone to USB for mono recording. The AudioLink Series USB-audio cable outputs studio quality 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio thanks to its internal analog-to-digital conversion system.
MicLink connects plug-and-play to your Mac or PC for an all-in-one USB audio solution.
Please Note: Microphone, mic stand and computer not included.
- Connect any dynamic mic to USB for recording
- 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio output
- Internal analog-to-digital conversion system
- Plug-and-play connection for Mac and PC
- 16.5-foot length (5m)
- Compatible with most Mac and Windows (32-bit) class-compliant drivers and software
Bit depth: 16-bit
Sample rate: 44.1 kHz
Mac: OS 9 or higher
PC: Windows XP (32-bit) or Vista (32-bit)
There are no reviews for this product | Write a review