Customers Also Bought
Availability: 10+ in stock
Order now for delivery to you
on Tuesday, 3 Mar 2015
These items are at our warehouse
What does this mean?
The latest generation of guitar amp modelling brings you ever closer to real guitar rigs. Amplitube 3 boasts more gear than ever before with the opportunity to expand your rig using the Amplitube store. With all the classic gear at your disposal, you can plug into Amplitube and play whatever you want on a whim - and sound great. All of this with better dynamic response to ensure that your playing nuances retain their subtleties and remain intact. When you sound great, you play great, so make sure you get the right tone with the help of Amplitube 3.
With so much tone at your fingertips, Amplitube 3 really will make you the King of Tone - whatever kind of music you play!
Here's what IK Multimedia say about Amplitube 3
AmpliTube 3. The New King of Tone. More Gear. More Feel. More Power. More Tone. NEW CUSTOM SHOP.
There's a new king in tone, and its name is AmpliTube 3. A massive upgrade of the leading guitar and bass tone gear modeling software, AmpliTube 3 raises the industry standard of sound variety, realism and creative power. If your recording or playing "rig" is lacking in that rich, lush expressive analog warmth, then you need to check it out. With over 160 precisely modeled pieces of vintage and modern gear available in one package, AmpliTube 3 is the ultimate tone gear collection for the player/producer/engineer suffering from tone angst.
AmpliTube 3 gives you more.
More Gear - Infinite Combinations.
AmpliTube 3 contains over 160 pieces of gear, more than double the amount of other packages, including models from the most sought-after vintage collections and modern day workhorses. You'll get 51 individual stompboxes and effects, 31 amplifier preamp & power sections, 46 speaker cabinet models, 15 high end stage and studio mics, and 17 post amp rack effects. Plus, with the new AmpliTube 3 open architecture, you can add more packages as you need them, like AmpliTube Fender and Ampeg SVX.
More Feel - True Dynamic Response.
AmpliTube 3 gear models give you THE most realistic playing feel - not just the tones - but the actual dynamic response of their hardware counterparts. Nothing comes closer to the feel and touch of playing through a real rig than AmpliTube 3. Plus, with IK's proprietary VRM (Volumetric Response Modeling) technology, you can add ultra-accurate rotating speaker effects, free dual mic placement plus room ambience and response to custom craft your tone.
More Power - Creative Inspiration.
Face it - the better you sound, the better you play. AmpliTube 3 unleashes more creative power than ever, helping you to easily carve new, truly unique voicings for your guitar, bass, keyboard, drum and vocals. Our new creative effects let you create sounds you never heard before, and the new "drag & drop" effects configuration feature lets you quickly experiment with effects in the signal chain to get that totally unique sound.
More Tone - Every Sound you can Imagine.
AmpliTube 3 is the voice for your soul. With the largest collection of ultra-accurately modeled gear, creative effects and flexible routing features, you'll never run out of sonic possibilities. Every sound you've heard, and ones you haven't are here… your sound is in here.
More Features - Custom Shop: Your New Tone Shop Plug-in.
AmpliTube 3 now offers an entirely new shopping experience for software plug-ins that is like visiting a real guitar store, one that is open 24/7 with a complete offering of legendary brands for building your truly custom tone from the comfort of your studio. The Custom Shop gives you the ability to try and buy over 200 new models including officially certified branded products from Fender, Ampeg, Orange, Soldano, THD, Seymour Duncan, Jet City, Groove Tubes, T-Rex and more. New preset and patch browser, enhanced foot controller integration and native support for 64-bit applications and operating systems.
What's new in AmpliTube 3
1. Now includes over 160 models of vintage and modern gear
Packing in more than ever before, AmpliTube 3 has nearly 100 more gear models than its predecessor AmpliTube 2, all accurately modeled down to the finest detail with renown IK craftsmanship and third generation DSM technology. Not only did we add tons of new amps and effects, but all of the legacy models of AmpliTube 2 have been reworked providing greater efficiency and even more dynamic response for that "real amp" touch and feel. AmpliTube 3 offers the widest palette of effects, amps, cabinets and microphones of any guitar amp and effects product on the market. Together with the inclusion of nearly 70 top amp and effects models from AmpliTube Metal and AmpliTube Jimi Hendrix, plus over 30 all new premium gear models AmpliTube 3 is the most powerful and complete anthology of guitar and bass gear ever.
2. 30 all new vintage gear models - 5 creative effects
Over 30 brand new previously unreleased models are now included in AmpliTube 3. Together with a collector's selection of some of the all time finest amps and cabinets (including accurate replica models based on vintage Vox, Orange, Mesa, Roland, Trace Elliot, Acoustic, Gallien Kruger and more) along with must-have new analog modeled stomp boxes (models based on Electro-Harmonix, Marshall, Ibanez) a series of new, "creative" effects has been added! AmpliTube 3 also includes innovative effects not found in other modeling packages such as: StepFilter, StepSLicer, TapDelay, Rezo and Swell in both stomp and rack versions. These inspirational effects can open a whole new sonic panorama to your performance and push forward the creativity of what you can do with your guitar, bass or any other instrument both live and in the studio.
3. New cabinet/room module with freely movable microphones
The cabinet module of AmpliTube 3 has been entirely redone. Sporting a redesigned GUI, not only now you can mic and mix each cabinet with 2 microphones, but the microphones also can be freely moved around the speaker making it easier to find that magical sweet spot. Cabinet "size" can now be also controlled so you can enlarge and shrink your cabinet behind the limits of the physical world. Additionally now you can adjust the room ambience and room mic positioning for an ultra-accurate modeling of the cabinet in the natural recording space.
4. Incredible new rotary speaker simulation with VRM
The new AmpliTube 3 speaker cabinet module contains one of the best sounding models of a rotary speaker ever, thanks to our exclusive VRM technology (Volumetric Response Modeling). Never before has a software rotary speaker sounded so much like the original. Based on a pristine model of a vintage Leslie 147, the cabinet features both new and vintage original matching speakers, and is able to give to your sound that timeless magic characteristic of this must have gear.
5. New Stomp & Rack FX "drag & drop" configuration
A feature largely requested by AmpliTube users, now you can reconfigure your pedal board and rack effects chain simply by dragging & dropping the effect into its new position. Setting up your effects has never been easier, and this feature makes sonic experimentation fast and easy.
6. Now includes both mono and full stereo signal paths
Now you can add AmpliTube 3 effects to your stereo recording of drums, vocals, keyboards and more! We have implemented a new full stereo-chain signal path that allows to use AmpliTube 3 as a multi-effects unit on every instrument in your DAW session. Plus you can now use AmpliTube 3 on two instruments simultaneously, each one with their own rig.
7. New advanced preset management
AmpliTube 3 sports a new preset browser that allows you to quickly search and organize the huge number of presets that are included in the package, plus the thousand of presets built by a growing community of users through the online Preset X-Change sharing services. Presets can now be saved and recalled using a series of user-defined keywords and attributes, plus a new "copy & paste" feature allows to quickly re-position your amp or effects retaining all existing settings and tweaks. Additionally presets now can be saved for a single model simply by right clicking on it.
8. New MIDI learn for compatibility with any controller
AmpliTube 3 makes it easier than ever to control it using any existing MIDI gear. Simply click on the control knob/parameter of any of the gear and the new MIDI learn function will allow to immediately set the selected control to respond to the corresponding MIDI control function of your gear. And of course no set-up is needed when it is used with IK's new StealthBoard, StealthPedal and StompIO controllers and interfaces.
9. New 4 track audio recorder/player
In Standalone mode the new SpeedTrainer module offers the possibility to play or record up to 4 track, with independent pitch-shift/time-stretch. Now you can record your band all within AmpliTube 3, use it to learn difficult licks, or to quickly capture and layer your musical ideas at the moment of inspiration.
10. New eco-mid-hi quality mode
To help managing the best balance between sound quality and CPU usage, we have designed 3 new modes (eco-mid-hi) that are accessed with a simple click. These allow to get the minimal possible CPU, a good sounding medium set up and the best possible sound quality accessible via the main interface.
11. Improved overall performance
In AmpliTube 3 we also have greatly enhanced the CPU usage efficiency of all new models and "remastered" the legacy models in order to be more efficient and take advantage of our latest technologies. The result is better sounding ultra-accurate gear models with more available computational resources for other tasks.
- Windows and Mac OS X Plug-in and Standalone application
- Supported Plug-in formats: Audio Units, VST, RTAS (Mac OS X) - VST, RTAS (Windows)
- 5 separate modules: Tuner, Stomp effects Pedalboard, Amp Head, Cabinet + Microphones, post Rack effects
- Over 160 included gear models
- 51 Stompbox effects
- 31 Amp models
- 46 Cabinet emulations
- 15 Studio Microphone models
- 17 Rack effects
- High-precision Tuner
- Cabinet module with two freely movable microphones and cabinet size control
- Room ambience with microphones' stereo width control
- Ultra accurate analog modeling with DSM technology
- Ultra realistic cabinet emulation with VRM technology
- 2 series/parallel rigs with 8 configurations, selectable mono/stereo input and true stereo processing
- Drag & Drop functionality in the Stomp and Rack modules for quick effects re-arrangement
- Advanced preset browser with guitar/bass dedicated keywords plus user keywords and smart search function
- Global and single gear presets
- Easy to set, one click best quality/performance settings
- Host/DAW BPM synchronization
- Freely assignable DAW automation
- Up to 96 kHz supported sampling rate
- Can be directly expanded with more "Powered by AmpliTube" software like AmpliTube Fender and Ampeg SVX
- One click MIDI CTL assignment, compatible with any standard MIDI controller
- Direct integration with IK's range of interfaces/controllers like StompIO, StealthPedal, StealthBoard with zero setup needed
- 4 track recorder/player with independent time stretch/pitch shift (Standalone version)
- Non destructive recording allows post effect processing of the recorded audio (Standalone version)
- 2 instruments can be simultaneously processed with independent audio settings (Standalone version)
- Imports any Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3 audio file (Standalone version)
- Metronome with selectable sounds (Standalone version)
Mac (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: 1.5 GHz Intel processor, 1 GB of RAM, Mac OS X 10.5 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats: AU, VST, RTAS.
- Note: PPC CPU is no longer supported.
Windows (32 and 64 bit)
- Minimal: Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz or Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64, 1 GB of RAM, Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7.
- Supported Plug-in formats: VST, RTAS.
You MUST be connected to the Internet as all of the Custom Shop operations are web based.