Customers Also Bought
- This product is currently unavailable
- We may not yet have a price for this item
- This product may be discontinued
- Click here to find similar products
Availability: Not available to buy
The Audio Technica AT2020 USB is based on the fantastic AT2020 but with onboard AD conversion and an output straight to USB. It's a bit like having an audio interface and a microphone in one unit so the AT2020USB truly is plug-and-play. Plug it into any PC or Mac and enjoy fuss free high fidelity recordings.
- Side-address studio condenser with USB digital output (Windows and Mac compatible)
- Crystal-clear, natural sound for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Low self-noise – perfectly suited for sophisticated digital recording equipment
- Includes tripod desk stand, pivoting stand mount, USB cable & storage pouch
Here's what Audio-Technica say about the AT2020 USB Condenser Microphone
The new AT2020 USB offers studio-quality articulation and intelligibility. It plugs right into your computer’s USB port, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software. Equipped with a USB digital output, the AT2020 USB is perfect for home studio recording, field recording, podcasting, and voiceover use.
Based on the renowned AT2020
The AT2020 USB is based on the design of Audio-Technica’s critically acclaimed AT2020 cardioid condenser microphone. Like the AT2020, it features a low-mass diaphragm, custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response.
With low self-noise, the AT2020 USB is perfectly suited for sophisticated digital recording equipment. Audio-Technica’s state-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure that the microphone complies with the company’s renowned consistency and reliability standards.
- ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Cardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20-16,000 Hz
- POWER REQUIREMENTS: USB Power (5V DC)
- WEIGHT: 13.2 oz (374 g)
- DIMENSIONS: 6.38" (162.0 mm) long, 2.05" (52.0 mm) maximum body diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: USB-type
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: Pivoting stand mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch; tripod desk stand; 10' (3.1 m) USB cable
There are no reviews for this product | Write a review
Recently Viewed Items
You have not viewed any products.