Customers Also Bought
Availability: 1 in stock
This item may be on display
More stock arriving soon
Estimated date: Saturday, 30 Jul 2016
What does this mean?
- Two combo XLR/TRS inputs with premium mic preamps (VS Preamps), two TRS outputs, coaxial I/O, headphone out, and MIDI I/O
- Graphical Control Panel software provides fast, intuitive control of the VS Preamps
- Phantom power, ground lift, and Hi-Z switches
- One-click AUTO-SENS function intelligently sets optimal input levels for the preamps
- Extreme low-latency VS Streaming driver
- Low-noise, wide-range power supply
- Compact with durable aluminium body and Direct Box functionality
- Bundled with Cakewalk SONAR X1 LE
Dave | Purchase date: 02 June 2013
Does what it is supposed to do and does it well! Got the Sonar X2 upgrade so I am good to go!!
Alex | Purchase date: 04 October 2011
The set up was straight forward. The manual also very easy to read and understand.From getting it out of the box to up and running took about 15 minutes and that's because I was finding my way back around the computer settings. From then on it was easy to link it to the Sonar X1 LE software that came free with it.
A patch lead was then quickly installed from my Boss Micro Br to the UA55, which then went straight to the Sonar software. I've now just got to understand the Sonar manual, which only refers to the X1 edition, and not the LE. It's basically the same, with a few omissions. It's best just to play around with everything and understand it that way. Also, I'm 61, so if I can manage it, then surely anyone can. Great.