Customers Also Bought
- This product is currently unavailable
- We may not yet have a price for this item
- This product may be discontinued
Availability: Not available to buy
A no frills USB unit which records at extremely high quality and packs a lot of useful features into a highly portable interface. With 4 outputs (useful for driving an effects unit, headphone amp, or a pair of live room speakers), MIDI In/Out, combi-jack mic sockets, an instrument input, instant stereo/mono monitor switching and phantom power all built in to a bus-powered interface, the US-200 gives the modern producer a lot of functionality without much outlay.
Here's what Tascam say about the US-200 Interface
TASCAM's US-200 is a 2-in/4-out USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface for Mac and Windows computers, housed in a lightweight, portable chassis. Audio can be recorded at up to 96kHz/24-bit resolution. Two high-quality XLR microphone inputs provide phantom power for condenser microphones. Four unbalanced RCA outputs are available on the rear panel, as well as a MIDI input and output for synths and drum machines.
A direct monitoring path is available on the US-200, for monitoring without the delay of going through computer software. The US-200 is buss-powered, meaning no additional power supply is required.
A copy of Cubase LE5 is included - the latest version of Steinberg's 48-track workstation software. VST plug-in support, automated mixing and MIDI tracks allow you to craft large productions without adding any other software. If you want to use your own software, the US-200 supports most Mac and Windows software such as Logic Pro, Live, Nuendo, Digital Performer, Fruity Loops, and Pro Tools 9.
Whether you're just starting out or simply need a great-sounding portable interface, check out the TASCAM US-200.
- 2-in/4-out USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface
- 96kHz/24-bit audio resolution
- Two mic preamps with phantom power, XLR/TRS combo jacks
- Four unbalanced RCA outputs
- MIDI input and output
- Signal Present and Overload meter LEDs on each input
- Line Out/Phones level control
- Monitor mix level control and Mono/stereo switch for direct input monitoring
- Instrument (high impedance) switch for input 1 with indicator LED
- Includes Cubase LE5 48-track workstation recording software
There are no reviews for this product | Write a review
Recently Viewed Items
You have not viewed any products.