Customers Also Bought
Availability: Available for order
- Normally available in 5 days
- What does this mean?
Alesis Phonolink - RCA to USB
This handy interface will allow you to plug in a source with analogue outputs directly into your computer via USB. It's perfect for converting all your old records and tapes to digital files so that you have a backup, and so you don't wear out your precious copy of your favourite record.
Here's what Alesis say about the Phonolink
PhonoLink makes it easy to direct-connect nearly any turntable, tape deck, mixer, or other stereo, line-level audio source to USB for stereo recording.
The AudioLink Series USB-audio cable outputs studio quality stereo, 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio thanks to its internal analog-to-digital conversion system. PhonoLink connects plug-and-play to your Mac or PC for an all-in-one USB audio solution.
- Connect turntable, tape deck, mixer, or other stereo, line-level audio source to USB for stereo recording
- Stereo, 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio output
- Internal analog-to-digital conversion system
- Plug-and-play connection for Mac and PC
- 6.5-foot length (2m)
- Compatible with most Mac and Windows class-compliant drivers and software
- Mac: OS 9 or higher
- PC: Windows XP or Vista
- USB port
There are no reviews for this product | Write a review