Customers Also Bought
- This product is currently unavailable
- We may not yet have a price for this item
- This product may be discontinued
- Click here to find similar products
Availability: Not available to buy
Tascam US144 MK2 USB 2 Audio and Midi Interface
Easily one of the most popular audio interfaces on the market, the US144 has just got itself a makeover. The main improvements are better audio quality (now you can record up to 96kHz/24bit audio) and a sleek new black finish!
Whether you're on a Mac or a PC the bus powered US144 is great interface for those needing something simple but reliable. It features analog, digital S/PDIF and MIDI input and output as well as 0 latency monitoring. For budding recordists looking for a first interface, the US-144 is even bundled with Cubase to get you started at no extra cost!
Here's what Tascam say about the Us144 MK2
The most popular TASCAM 4-channel USB audio interface has been updated with better audio specs and a fresh new look for the US-144mkII. The US-144mkII starts with two great-quality XLR microphone preamps with phantom power for condenser microphones. There's also a pair of balanced line inputs and a guitar-level in for direct recording of electric guitar or bass. A pair of S/PDIF digital inputs and outputs is also included, for a total of four inputs and outputs at up to 96kHz/24-bit audio quality.
The US-144mkII connects to Mac or Windows computers using USB 2.0, and the unit is powered over the USB cable. Zero-latency monitoring is available for recording without the delay going to a computer and back. MIDI input and output jacks allow connection of synths and drum machines. Connect the US-144mkII to monitors through the line output or use headphones with the front-mounted stereo 1/4" jack. Separate controls for line and headphone out means you don't need to switch off monitors to work in headphones. The US-144mkII makes a perfect portable interface with metal components and solid construction built for the road.
The US-144mkII includes a copy of Cubase LE4 from Steinberg. This full-featured recording software captures up to 48 tracks of audio with another 64 MIDI tracks. You can edit your tracks to perfection using a variety of modes and tools. Automated mixing is included to create the perfect master. Cubase LE4 supports VST effect and instrument plug-ins, which an assortment included with the application.
For great-sounding tracks in your computer, trust TASCAM's 30 years of recording experience with the US-144mkII.
- Bus-powered USB 2.0 audio interface
- (2) XLR microphone inputs with phantom power
- (2) 1/4" balanced line inputs
- Switchable guitar level input
- 1/4" stereo headphone output
- MIDI input and output
- S/PDIF stereo coaxial input and output (US-144mkII only)
- Individual Line and Headphone out level controls (US-144mkII only)
- Up to 96kHz/24-bit audio resolution
- Zero-latency hardware monitoring
- Mac and Windows drivers included
- Steinberg Cubase LE4 48-track recording software included
- Aluminum case construction
Recently Viewed Items
You have not viewed any products.