Customers Also Bought
- This product is currently unavailable
- We may not yet have a price for this item
- This product may be discontinued
Availability: Not available to buy
Finally, an Audio Interface that fits in your pocket!
The Apogee One doesn't take up all of your desk space like other Recording Interfaces. This interface has been designed to be portable while still offering excellent sound quality.
Slightly larger than an iPhone, the Apogee One is transport friendly and can easily be carried in your rucksack or laptop bag with plenty of room to spare.
This Audio Recording Interface is most probably the cheapest you will find that can record sound at such a high quality. Audio is captured in 24 bit at rates of 44.1 kHz or 48 kHz.
A very handy feature is the internal microphone. You can record your music without having to connect an external mic, although one can be plugged in using the Apogee One breakout cable included.
- "I did some test recordings using all of the available input options on the One and was actually most impressed with the internal microphone. The line and mic inputs gave very clean results."
- "I can't stress enough how surprised I was by the One. My thoughts on opening the box were that it couldn't possibly live up to Apogee's huge reputation at this price point. But I was very, very wrong."
- "Pros: Sound quality that's on a par with other Apogee products and beats many other products in this price range; built in mic far more than just an afterthought and capable of very decent recordings; extremely portable. Cons: I'm not a huge fan of breakout cables, but given the One's size it's really the only solution; USB cable too short for use with a tower Mac."
Simon Langford - Read the whole review in the April 2010 edition
There's a Mic Inside:
Tuned Aperture Microphone Technology
Unlike any interface in its class, ONE features an internal reference condenser microphone that has been fine-tuned by professional recording engineers to create Apogee's Tuned Aperture Microphone technology. ONE with its tuned aperture microphone and fitted with the optional custom mic mount is the ultimate portable recording solution for quickly capturing musical ideas, recording high quality demos, rehearsals, podcasts, lectures, interviews, voice-overs and more.
Choose your Mic:
World-Class Mic Pre input
For those who prefer the sound of their favorite microphone, ONE features a worldclass microphone preamp with phantom power and a gain range of +10 to 63 dB. Based on the award winning mic preamps in Apogee's Ensemble and Duet, ONE's preamp is digitally controlled by the encoder knob. Level can also be set from within Apogee's Maestro, or your Mac's Sound and Audio MIDI Setup control panels.
Guitar, Bass and Keyboards:
Plug-in and play is made easy with ONE's instrument input. Perfect for guitar, bass, and keyboard, ONE's instrument input has extremely low noise and a transparent signal path making it the ideal solution for recording or performing live with your Mac.
Headphones or Speakers:
Studio Quality Stereo Output
Hear your recordings in their truest form and rediscover your iTunes library with ONE's studio quality stereo output. Controlled by the encoder knob, the output of ONE is supplied by the 1/8" jack on the front allowing connection to either headphones or powered speakers.
Included with this item
- Breakout Cable
- USB Cable
- Apogee Software & Documentation CD
- QuickStart Guide
Single channel input using one of the following 3 options:
- Internal condenser microphone
- Balanced XLR microphone preamp input with +10 to 63 dB of gain
- Unbalanced 1/4" high impedance instrument input, 0 to 45 dB of gain
- Software selectable 48V phantom power
- Line-level, 1/8" stereo output for headphones or unbalanced powered monitors
- A/D and D/A conversion @ 44.1/48kHz, 24-bit
- Multi-function encoder knob for input gain control and output level control
- 4 encoder function LED indicators
- 3 segment LED input and output metering
- Apogee's Maestro software for advanced control and low latency mixing
- Compatible with any Core Audio compliant audio application
(Apogee One does not work with PCs or Windows, it's designed for use with Mac only)
- Computer: Mac, with an Intel or Power PC G5 processor
- Memory: 1 GB minimum of installed RAM, 2 GB recommended
- OS: 10.5.7 or greater
- Connection and Power: USB, powered by any available USB port on the computer
Will work with any Core Audio compatible software for the Mac including:
- Logic Pro
- Soundtrack Pro
- Ableton Live
- Cubase & Nuendo
- Digital Performer
Mr N Coles | Purchase date: 02 December 2009
Well I purchased this product based on user reviews i had read. I thought I might be making a mistake but it really does do the job. The sound quallity coming out from this uniot is outstanding. It REALLY makes a difference and is well worth getting.
By the way, Andertons is a fantastic store for anyone interested in music production. Whatever you want is there.. its like a little heaven; you walk in and your eyes light up.. Thanks.
Recently Viewed Items
You have not viewed any products.