Customers Also Bought
- This product is currently unavailable
- We may not yet have a price for this item
- This product may be discontinued
- Click here to find similar products
Availability: Not available to buy
Alesis Multimix 16 USB 2.0 mixer
The Alesis Multimix 16 Studio Mixer with USB connectivity combines a high quality analog mixer with fast USB interface for low-latency recording at up to 24bit/96kHz. This hybrid solution gives you the benefits of a tactile piece of hardware, and a convenient computer recording set up simultaneously!
Unlike its predecessor, the Multimix 16 features 18 discrete outputs to your computer and 2 return inputs for monitoring (The Mark I version only recorded the stereo Buss to computer). With 8 High Gain mic preamps and 4 stereo line inputs, each with their own 3 band EQ and 2 Aux sends, you'll easily manage to accomodate most small gigs, or record drums in your home studio. You can record each input plus the Main Mix output onto its own track in your DAW software* for studio mixing later, making the Multimix ideal to mix and record the gig at the same time!
To top it off, the Multimix also includes 100 28-bit digital effects including reverbs, delays, modulation and pitch effects as well as a variety of routing options so you always have access to a feature-packed versatile mixer, whether in the studio or on the road!
*The Multimix 16 USB comes bundled with Cubase LE software to get you recording straight away!
Here's what Alesis say about the Multimix 16 USB 2.0
The Alesis MultiMix 16 USB 2.0 mixer provides USB 2.0 technology for ultra-fast, low-latency, 24-bit/44.1-96kHz (with high-end A/D and D/A conversion) multi-channel audio recording straight to your computer.
Designed with low-noise analog electronics, the MultiMix 16 USB 2.0 mixer lets users take advantage of 100 studio-grade 28-bit digital effects. Whether used for mobile or studio recording, the MultiMix 16 USB 2.0 mixer makes recording high-quality audio to your computer fast and easy.
The MultiMix 16 USB 2.0 mixer is also bundled with award-winning Cubase LE software for instant creativity right out of the box.
- 18 direct outputs to your computer for recording and 2 return inputs for monitoring
- Eight High-gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4" balanced) inputs with phantom power, 2 stereo balanced 1/4"
- Four stereo, balanced 1/4" inputs, aux send (to onboard or external effects), stereo aux return
- Switchable 75Hz high pass filters
- 100 onboard 28-bit preset effects including reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging, pitch and multi-effects
- 3-band EQ per channel with high/low shelving and mid band pass/reject
- Separate 1/4" balanced main and monitor outs, headphone out
- Smooth 60mm faders
- 24-bit, 44.1 to 96 kHz operation with high-end A/D and D/A conversion through an integrated USB 2.0 Audio interface
- Compatible with Mac OS X and Windows XP
- Steinberg Cubase LE included
- Easy-to-attach rack mount ears available
- USB Cable
- Software CD
- User Manual
There are no reviews for this product | Write a review
Recently Viewed Items
You have not viewed any products.