Customers Also Bought
- This product is currently unavailable
- We may not yet have a price for this item
- This product may be discontinued
Availability: Not available to buy
The Alesis MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 is a high resolution mixer with USB 2.0 interface that allows you to record 10 seperate channels into any DAW via a single USB cable! Record your gigs or rehearsals with ease, or eve record your next album! There aren't many 8 in USB interfaces at this price point let alone ones with a full featured mixer! You don't even need extra software because Cubase LE is included in the package. That means you can get recording straight away! And if you do have extra software already (Logic, Cubase, Pro Tools or any respectable DAW) then you get plug and play connectivity that gets you running in no time: the software sees the Alesis aas a USB interface with 10 inputs such as it would a standalone interface! No faff, just quick reliable and flexible recording, whether you're in the studio or on the stage!
The Alesis MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 is a compact tabletop mixer providing USB 2.0 technology for ultra-fast, low-latency, 24-bit/44.1-96kHz (with high-end A/D and D/A conversion) multi-channel audio recording straight to your computer.
Designed with low-noise analog electronics, the Alesis MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 lets users take advantage of 100 studio-grade 28-bit digital effects. Whether used for mobile or studio recording, the MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 makes recording high-quality audio to your computer fast and easy. Bundled with award-winning Cubase LE software for optimal results.
Alesis MultiMix 8 USB 2.0 main features include:
- 10 Direct inputs for recording and 2 return inputs for monitoring
- High-gain mic/line (XLR and 1/4" balanced) inputs with phantom power, 2 stereo balanced 1/4"
- Switchable 75Hz highpass filters
- Line inputs, aux send (to onboard or external effects), stereo aux return
- 100 28-bit onboard preset effects including reverbs, delays, chorus, flanging, pitch and multi-effects
- 3-band EQ per channel with high/low shelving and mid bandpass/reject
- Separate 1/4" balanced main and monitor outs, headphone out
- 24-bit, 44.1 to 96 kHz operation with high-end A/D and D/A conversion through an integrated USB 2.0 audio interface
- Compatible with Windows 7 (32 bit or 64 bit) , Vista (SP1; 32 bit or 64 bit), or XP (SP2) and Mac OSX 10.4.11 or higher
- Steinberg Cubase LE included
- Easy-to-attach rackmount ears available
Alex | Purchase date: 27 November 2012
I got the Multimix 8 USB2.0 mainly for the 8 audio inputs, and as such it is great. It also serves perfectly well as a mixer on its own, and the "guitar" input button on channel 3/4 is handy for knocking out ideas without routing through a separate preamp or effects box. The bundled version of Cubase LE is a bit old, but for multitrack recording there's no faulting it. The drivers on the CD are incredibly old- search for and download the ones on the Alesis website! Integration with audio apps on my old Macbook worked perfectly once the drivers were installed, I'm a heavy user of Renoise and being able to line-in several tracks with full automation is heaven. The build quality is solid, and it's a total stunner for the price.
Pete | Purchase date: 29 May 2012
The Alesis Multimix 8 mixer was quite well built but the internal effects were not to my liking. The seemed designed for someone to play guitar into a computer more than for vocals. In other words, I wanted it for recording but most recording software provide effects (or plugins) so it was unnecessary for the board to have them. The few that I might have used for vocals in a live situation were not very impressive. I ended up returning the board for a Mackie ProFX8 from Andertons for not too much more, with better effects in my opinion.
Recently Viewed Items
You have not viewed any products.