Customers Also Bought
- This product is currently unavailable
- We may not yet have a price for this item
- This product may be discontinued
- Click here to find similar products
Availability: Not available to buy
The Guild AD-3 Arcos guitar features an arched back body design giving this otherwise no-frills dreadnought a bit of an interesting edge!
The AD-3, instead of focusing on electronics and gimmicky features, the AD-3 focuses on high quality woods and construction with a solid top, rosewood fretboard and mahogany sides ensuring that this dreadnought sings loud and true.
Here's what Guild say about the Arcos AD-3
The AD-3 dreadnought features Guild's signature arched-back body design and covers a lot of sonic ground. The solid Sitka spruce top, laminated mahogany sides and arched back give it a full, balanced sound with excellent volume and projection. Its slim satin-finish mahogany neck and rosewood fingerboard deliver smooth, comfortable feel, with larger medium jumbo frets for effortless playability.
The koa rosette, pearl inlays and rosewood headcap impart a touch of class and understated elegance. Other features such as a bone nut and saddle, hand-rubbed satin finish, dual-action truss rod and bolt-on neck construction round an outstanding instrument that delivers exceptional value. Guild lightweight polyfoam case included.
- Body Style: Dreadnought
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Arched Laminated Mahogany, Laminated Mahogany Sides
- Body Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Polyurethane
- Scale Length: 25.625" (65.09 cm)
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" Radius (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Pearl Dot Inlays
- Nut: 1.6875" (43 mm), Bone
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Ivory Colored Plastic w/ Abalone Dots
- Pickguard: Black
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Ping Die-Cast
- Strings: D'Addario EXP 17 Coated Phosphor Bronze, (.013-.056 Gauges)
- Case: Deluxe Polyfoam
- Unique Features: Arched laminated mahogany back, koa wood rosette, hand-rubbed satin finish, bolt-on neck construction
There are no reviews for this product | Write a review
Recently Viewed Items
You have not viewed any products.