Customers Also Bought
Availability: Available for order
- Normally available in 1 to 2 weeks
- What does this mean?
The lush chorusy sound of a good 12 string can be inspirational to a musician. The extra texture and liveliness can turn a simple song into a masterpiece. The Guild F-1512 is a mid-high end 12 string jumbo acoustic with spruce top and rosewood body. It offers bountiful brightness and sparkle in balance with a warm and present low-midrange for a full sound with lots of variety obtainable by varying playing dynamics.
In addition, the satin-finish, modern profile neck, mother of pearl inlays and rosette and ivoroid binding give this guitar a classy and expensive look. The F-1512 presents itself clearly as a great-sounding and great-looking guitar and is without a doubt the kind of instrument that will please even the most discerning of musicians.
Here's what Guild say about the F-1512 12 String Acoustic Guitar
Guild 12-string guitars are long revered for their rich, lush sound and exceptional articulation, setting the standard by which all other acoustic 12-string guitars are judged. Inspired by the classic F-512 model, the F-1512 continues the tradition and gives players all the tone and playability they've come to expect from a Guild 12-string. The solid spruce top and solid rosewood back and sides produce warm and balanced tone, with a satin-finish mahogany neck that provides smooth playability and comfortable feel. Other premium features include a rosewood fingerboard and bridge, ivoroid body and neck binding, and mother-of pearl rosette and block inlays.
- Body Style: Jumbo
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped Spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Neck: Mahogany
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 16" (40.64 cm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Pearl Block Inlays
- Nut: 1.875" (47.6 mm), Nu-Bone
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle: Nu-Bone, Compensated
- Bridge Pins: Ivory Colored Plastic w/ Abalone Dots
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Pickguard: Black
- Hardware: Gold
- Machine Heads: Gold Die-Cast Mini Tuners
- Strings: D'Addario EXP 38 Coated Phosphor Bronze 12-String,
- (.010-.047 Gauges)
- Case: Deluxe Hardshell Case
- Unique Features: Bound satin finished neck with slim profile, Mother-of-Pearl rosette and block inlays, rosewood headcap
There are no reviews for this product | Write a review