Customers Also Bought
Availability: 1 in stock
Order now for delivery to you
on Thursday, 2 Jul 2015
This item may be on display
What does this mean?
Washburn have always made affordable acoustic guitars that have good quality workmanship behind them. The WD10S in Black is a solid top model from Washburn's WD10 range. The look of the guitar is very straightforward, so your money goes that much further! The Washburn WD10SB has a solid sitka spruce top, and mahogany sides and back (an incredible feat with a guitar at this price point!). The WD10SB has a bone nut and saddle and rosewood fingerboard.
A simple acoustic that is designed for classic looks and the best tone for your money.
- Dreadnought style
- Solid Alaskan Sitka Spruce top
- Quarter sawn scalloped bracing
- Mahogany sides and back
- Satin finished mahogany neck with two-way trussrod
- Rosewood fingerboard and bridge with bone nut and saddle.
- Rosewood capped headstock with MOP Washburn logo & stylized W inlay
- Die cast chrome tuners
- Comes equipped with D'Addario strings
There are no reviews for this product | Write a review