Customers Also Bought
- This product is currently unavailable
- We may not yet have a price for this item
- This product may be discontinued
Availability: Not available to buy
All guitars in the Epiphone limited edition TV Silver Collection feature a limited edition TV silver finish, sparkling binding, nickel hardware and a silver pickguard. Strictly limited so grab yours before someone else does!
The Epiphone G-400 Pro SG is a nod to the classic SG shape that took over from the Les Paul (temporarily) as the key guitar manufactured by Gibson in the 60. Pro features include improved Alnico Classic Pro humbuckers and coil taps for single coil sounds.
Here's what Epiphone say about the G-400 Pro Epiphone SG
A '60s classic SG is back, now with Alnico Classic PRO pickups and coil-tapping Epiphone honors the historic SG, one of the most original designs in rock, with the Ltd. Ed. "1966" G-400 PRO, which now features Alnico Classic PRO pickups and push/pull coil-tapping. The original SG not only rivaled guitars of its own era for sonic variety but also proved to be a sign of things to come. Scores of rock, hard rock and metal guitarists embraced the original SG and made it a classic. Now, the Ltd. Ed. "1966" G-400 PRO gives you the sound and look of a vintage SG without the vintage price tag but with the added tonal variety that you've come to expect from Epiphone.
The SG Story
When the SG, or "Solid Guitar," was introduced in 1960 as a replacement for the Les Paul Standard, it was called the "fretless wonder" for its low frets and fast action. The twin horn cutaway design was like nothing on the market and its light but balanced weight made it the perfect guitar for stage and studio work. The powerful sound of a humbucker equipped SG has became the go-to guitar for artists such as The Who's Pete Townshend, Black Sabbath's Tony Iommi, Paul Weller, AC/DC's Angus Young, Eric Clapton and Derek Trucks of the Allman Brothers Band.
As with all Epiphones, the Ltd. Ed. "1966" G-400 PRO includes Epiphone's Limited Lifetime Warranty and Gibson's famous 24/7/365 customer service. Visit your authorized Epiphone dealer and make history today with a Ltd. Ed. "1966" G-400 PRO.
- Body: mahogany
- Neck: mahogany, glued-in
- Scale: 24.75"
- Neck Profile: 1960s SlimTaper "D"
- Nut width: 1.68
- Fingerboard: rosewood with trapezoid inlays
- Frets: 22, medium jumbo
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Headstock: Epiphone clipped dovewing headstock with 60s era logo Trussrod cover: SG PRO
- Nut: black imitation bone (PVC)
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO 4-wire humbucker Bridge Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO 4-wire humbucker
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: LockTone Stopbar
- Controls: Epiphone all-metal 3-way pickup selector. Volume and tone controls feature full-size 500K O potentiometers. Neck pickup volume with push/pull coil-tapping; Bridge pickup volume with push/pull coil-tapping; Neck pickup tone; Bridge pickup tone
- Hardware: nickel
- Machine Heads: Wilkinson Vintage Classics, 14:1 ratio
There are no reviews for this product | Write a review
Recently Viewed Items
You have not viewed any products.