Customers Also Bought
Availability: Available for order
- Our supplier has this item in stock today
- Delivered to you within 5 working days
- What does this mean?
Paiste Rude 18" Crash Ride
The most impolite cymbals in Rock 'n' Roll, Paiste's RUDE range is a cursing, collection of cacophony from top to bottom. Only fit for the most unoffendable drummers, RUDE cymbals have the most power, the most punch, and the most full-on lively sound. Perfect for metal, rock, punk and other "loud" genres.
Here's what Paiste say about their Rude Cymbals
These definitely different cymbals were inspired by the revolution of punk and metal during the late 1970s. RUDE continues to be the leading choice of sound for raw, merciless and powerful musical energy in Rock, Metal, and Punk.
- Since: 1980
- Alloy: CuSn8 Bronze, also known as "2002 Bronze"
- Applications: Medium loud to extremely loud Live and recording Punk, Heavy Metal, Hard Rock, Rock/Metal Crossover Styles & Derivatives, and contemporary styles rooted in/or similar to those styles
- Sound: Raw, metallic, powerful, lively, sparkling, bright, icy and energetic with heavy mid-range harmonics and powerful, cutting characteristics
- Sizes: 18"
- Weight: extra heavy
- Volume: loud to very loud
- Stick Sound: strong, balanced
- Intensity: lively
- Sustain: long
- Bell Character: integrated
- Sound Character: Very bright, raw, full, earthy, energetic. Wide range, complex mix. Heavy feel, responsive, explosive crash. Versatile, general purpose crash and crash/ride for loud playing.
There are no reviews for this product | Write a review