Customers Also Bought
- This product is currently unavailable
- We may not yet have a price for this item
- This product may be discontinued
- Click here to find similar products
Availability: Not available to buy
When you picture a resonator guitar almost everyone thinks about one like the Regal R51 Metal Body Resonator. The Nickel plated brass body punches out a classic resonator tone with a huge character that will cut through a mix or fill up a room on its own. Sizzling highs right through to chunky blues lows perfect for deep south blues or even modern folk-pop. The awesome stlying of the Regal RC51 sets it apart from other similar resonators that just don't have the same zazz.
Here's what Regal say about the RC51 Metal Body Resonator
If you are looking for a unique instrument with a traditional look and sound to play blues, ragtime, or jazz standard, consider the RC-51 standard model Tricone from Regal. Its nickel-plated bell-brass body will instantly take you back to a by-gone era of early musical instrument development. From the very first strum, you will see why these instruments have set the tone for early mechanically amplified music and still remain popular today.
- Nickel-plated bell-brass body.
- Rosewood fingerboard with M.O.P. dot position markers.
- Slim mahogany neck with adjustable truss rod and rosewood fingerboard
- Pearloid peghead overlay with unique "Art-Deco" design graphic
- Bone nut- 1 3/4" width Nickel-plated brass hardware High quality sealed gear tuners
There are no reviews for this product | Write a review
Recently Viewed Items
You have not viewed any products.