Customers Also Bought
Availability: 5 in stock
Order now for delivery to you
on Monday, 3 Nov 2014
- What does this mean?
The Tascam DR-100mkii is a powerful portable recorder with 4 build in microphones (two cardioid and two omnidirectional) for maximum flexibility and coverage. And if 4 mics isn't enough there are 2 XLR inputs with phantom power allowing you to use the inbuilt mics for atmosphere and a separate shotgun microphone for spot mic'ing.
Here's what Tascam say about the DR-100mkiiThe DR-100mkII from Tascam is portable stereo digital audio recorder designed with high-end recording features aimed at musicians and engineers. Four built-in microphones, two cardioid and two omnidirectional, deliver great sound via the high-gain and low noise microphone preamps. A pair of XLR inputs can accommodate external microphones and provide switchable phantom power for use with condenser microphones.
The 24-bit/96kHz linear PCM recorder features dedicated stereo mini balanced line in and out connectors in addition to an S/PDIF digital input. Also available is the ability to connect balanced line inputs via the locking XLR connectors. An upgrade to the DR-100, an already versatile unit, the rugged DR-100mkII extends the functionality of a professional portable recorder while improving the overall sound.
- Portable four-microphone, two-channel handheld audio recorder
- Improved uni-directional and omni-directional microphones over original DR-100
- High gain and low noise microphone preamp
- Up to 24-bit/96kHz WAV recording
- 32 to 320kbps MP3 recording
- Dual XLR inputs with locking latches
- +4dBu line input available via XLR jacks
- 1/8" TRS line input and output
- S/PDIF input from an external device via remote jack
- Limiter and low-cut filter
- Variable playback speed from -50% to +16%
- Records to SD or SD-HC cards (includes 2GB card)
- Large thumbwheel for individual gain control
- Dedicated back-panel switches
- Built-in speaker
- Tripod mount
- Rugged aluminum casing