Customers Also Bought
- This product is currently unavailable
- We may not yet have a price for this item
- This product may be discontinued
Availability: Not available to buy
Korg MR2 High Resolution Mobile Recorder
When the quality of audio is your primary concern, make sure you haven't forgotten your Korg MR-2. In fact - you might as well just leave it in your pocket to ensure that you never miss an important moment ever again! With super high quality you'll be able to capture musical ideas, rehearsals, gigs, conferences and moments with your mates - all at quality that surpasses CD specs by far.
Here's what Korg say about the MR-2 Personal Recorder
We live in a "point and shoot" world. Every day, people are using their phones and flip cams to take pictures and videos and share them with their friends and fans around the world. As video fidelity improves exponentially, the form factor continues to shrink. The new Korg MR-2 provides the same benefits to the audio enthusiast or recording professional; impeccable fidelity in a hand-held unit that is completely self-contained. Imagine the flexibility of being able to record anywhere at any time with superb audio quality. This - and more - is what the MR-2 can offer.
The MR-2 is an unsurpassed capture device; your audio "butterfly net." With it, you'll never miss a musical moment, whether it's a band rehearsal, performance, concert, your own personal practice - or any event, for that matter. While no other hand held recorder can match the MR-2's DSD fidelity, recordings made on the MR-2 can be converted into nearly any multi-bit format for use on any project and within any DAW software/hardware platform.
- Multi-format recording and playback, including SACD ultra-high quality 1-bit DSD @ 2.8224 MHz; multi-bit PCM formats up to 24-bit @ 192 kHz.
- (DSDIFF/WSD/DSF/WAV[BWF]/MP3/MP2 recording and playback are supported.)
- High-performance X-Y configuration stereo electret condenser mic; capable of rotating 210 degrees.
- Screw mounts provided on two surfaces allow mounting to a commercially available camera tripod for flexible placement.
- High-performance analog limiter, low-cut filter, and bass EQ are provided.
- 40 Recording Setups call up specific mic sensitivity, limiter, low-cut filter, and bass EQ settings to suit a variety of situations. Ten custom user settings can be memorized.
- Records directly to (and plays back from) SD or SDHD cards.
- USB 2.0 (Mini-B type USB connector) allows high-speed data transfer to and from a computer.
- Convenient, high-performance KORG chromatic tuner is built in.
- 128 x 128 pixel LCD with noiseless backlight provides excellent visibility.
- Two-way power; operates either on two AA nickel-metal hydride batteries, or on USB bus power.
There are no reviews for this product | Write a review
Recently Viewed Items
You have not viewed any products.