Customers Also Bought
- This product is currently unavailable
- We may not yet have a price for this item
- This product may be discontinued
Availability: Not available to buy
Add 16 Channels to Your Symphony I/O!
The Symphony 8 Analog I/O + 8 Optical I/O Module adds a full 16 channels (input and output) to your Apogee Symphony I/O. The analog I/O consists of two 25-pin D-Sub connectors: one for input and one for output. Each carries eight balanced channels. Four optical ports (two for input and two for output) give your Symphony I/O a full selection of optical I/O, including S/PDIF, ADAT, and S/MUX formats. An additional set of RCA jacks adds coaxial S/PDIF I/O.
- Adds 8 channels of analog I/O and up to 8 channels of digital I/O to a Symphony I/O interface
- Separate 25-pin D-Sub connectors for balanced analog I/O
- Optical I/O supports ADAT (8 channels at 44.1kHz-48kHz), S/MUX (4 channels at 88.2kHz-96kHz), and S/PDIF (2 channels at up to 192kHz) formats
- 2 x RCA jacks for S/PDIF I/O
There are no reviews for this product | Write a review
Recently Viewed Items
You have not viewed any products.