Customers Also Bought
- This product is currently unavailable
- We may not yet have a price for this item
- This product may be discontinued
Availability: Not available to buy
The Tascam iU2 gives you all of the great features you would expect from a usb interface but lets you use all those great features with your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch! Features like XLR inputs for professional quality microphones and phantom power for high grade studio microphones! The Tascam iU2 also features MIDI input and output and switchable line/instrument level inputs! Quite simply everything you need to record music on your iOS device. Just add the iOS device!
Here's what Tascam say about the iU2
TASCAM’s iU2 is a premium sound quality audio interface for the iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch. It includes all of the features of TASCAM’s best-selling USB audio interfaces, including a pair of great-sounding microphone inputs. The XLR inputs have phantom power for use with high-quality condenser microphones. These feed an onboard microphone preamp and A/D converter for better sound performance than those built into iPhone and iPad – true stereo recording with low noise and less tendency to distort. The inputs also accept line-level signals or you can plug a guitar or bass directly into your device.
In addition to compatibility with iOS devices, the iU2 also works with Mac and Windows computers. A zero-latency monitoring path allows musicians to hear themselves directly through the unit, without any distracting delay. MIDI in and out are provided to interface with synths and drum machines, and a digital output connects to digital mixers or recorders.
When you’re ready to get serious with iPad music recording, step up to the pro-quality interface of TASCAM’s iU2.
- Audio/MIDI Interface for Mac, Windows and iOS devices
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
- Two XLR mic inputs with phantom power
- Two balanced line inputs
- Instrument-level input for guitar or bass
- MIDI in and out
- Onboard A/D conversion for low-noise and distortion when recording with iOS devices
- Zero-latency direct monitoring
- S/PDIF Digital Output
- Includes USB cable, iOS dock connection cable, XLR to 1/4" conversion cables
There are no reviews for this product | Write a review
Recently Viewed Items
You have not viewed any products.