Customers Also Bought
Availability: 7 in stock
Order now for delivery to you
on Tuesday, 3 Mar 2015
- What does this mean?
IK Multimedia iRig STOMP
The iRig STOMP is designed to work seamlessly with the iRig Amplitube app but will work with any iOS/guitar/amp/instrument app.
It is the size of many other compact pedals and so the iRig STOMP would easily become a vital part of your setup. One day it might be a delay pedal the next it might be a fuzz and then you might have a combination of 4 effects all coming on at the press of its one switch, the versatility of this product is its great strength.
N.B. Guitar Pictured not included
Heres what IK Multimedia say about the iRig STOMP
- Compact, durable yet lightweight, aluminum-cast enclosure integrates easily into any traditional pedalboard.
- Can be used inline with other effects pedals, or directly connected to amplifiers or PA systems using regular 1/4" guitar cables, with no need for adapters.
- Allows precise adjustment of the signal for perfect guitar and bass levels with its large input gain knob.
- Active battery-powered output circuit improves headroom, especially when used with high-gain amplifiers in the AmpliTube app, reducing feedback and crosstalk when recording.
- The bypass switch allows engaging or bypassing the AmpliTube app chain of effects – like a traditional stompbox – for seamless integration into any existing rig.
- Ultra-compact form-factor can be easily carried on the road.
- Features a 3.5mm/1/8" jack for silent practicing with headphones.
- Includes AmpliTube FREE app and can be used with any other guitar processing app that uses the iOS mini-jack
- Has an ultra-small, compact profile that can be carried anywhere with ease.
- Compatible with iPhone/iPod touch/iPad.
- iRig STOMP is compatible with iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPod touch (4th, 3rd and 2nd generation), iPad 2 and iPad.
- iRig STOMP is not recommended for use with 1st generation iPhone models.
- iRig STOMP does not support 1st generation iPod touch models, due to their lack of a mic input.