Customers Also Bought
Availability: 6 in stock
Order now for delivery to you
on Wednesday, 23 Apr 2014
These items are at our warehouse
What does this mean?
EV ND767 Vocal Mic with Stand and XLR Cable
The N/D767a is the singer and engineers first choice for outstanding vocal clarity in any live performance application. With low handling noise and VOB technology, the N/D767a sounds more like a condenser microphone allowing clarity through all frequencies, reducing boominess and P-popping associated with other dynamic mics in its class.
What is VOB? VOB technology counteracts the tendency of most microphones to get "muddy" and "boomy""by reducing unwanted resonant peaks in frequency response in much the same manner as EVs Ring-Mode Decoupling (RMD) speaker technology.
Better Sound. Better Performance. Regardless of what type of performance, or the size of the room, you want your voice to be clearly heard. VOB gives you that assurance with clean, clear sound from lows to highs. Frequency Response: Close 35-22,000 Hz; Far 70-22,000 Hz Polar Pattern: Supercardioid Input Impedance: Low-Z balanced (300 ohms) Sensitivity: Open-Circuit Voltage 3.1 mV/Pascal at 1 kHz; Power Level: 51.0 dB Accessories (included with product): Stand clamp (black) and soft, zippered gig bag
Features and Specifications
* Frequency Response
o Close Response: 25-22,000 Hz
o Far Response: 50-22,000 Hz
* Polar Pattern: Supercardioid
* Sensitivity, Open Circuit Voltage at 1 kHz: 3.1 mV/pascal
* Power Level at 1 kHz: -51 dB (0 dB = 1mW/pascal)
* Dynamic Range: 144 dB
* Equivalent Output Noise: 14 dB A weighted (0 dB = 0.00002 pascal)
* Polarity: Positive pressure on diaphragm causes positive voltage on pin 2 ref. pin 3
* Impedance: 150 ohms balanced (low-Z)
* Materials, Grille Screen: Memraflex
* Handle: Warm-Grip
* Finish: Nonreflecting black
* Accessories Included: 323S stand clamp, Soft zippered gig bag
* Length: 181 mm (7.12 inches)
* Diameter: 52 mm (2.05 inches)
* Shank: 20 mm (0.80 inches)
* Net Weight: 260 g (9.2 oz)
* Shipping Weight: 535 g (18.9 oz)
Mr. David Clegg | Purchase date: 23 March 2011
Brilliant value, the mike plus a quality stand and lead for the price that other retailers charge just for the mike.
In use it sounds ace thru' our electrovoice rig(guess it ought to) and out performs our other mikes (S*%8's) for clarity, punch and overall response.
Have not given it any "Brad" treatment yet,but it's nice to see via your video how rugged a mike it is.
p.s. hope you dont leave this guy Brad alone in the shop for too long,his fat roadie impression is scary !!!!!!
Thanks Andertons,until the next time,