Customers Also Bought
Availability: 2 in stock
Order now for delivery to you
on Friday, 31 Jul 2015
- What does this mean?
Imagine having your own live sound engineer coming with you to every gig. That is the VoiceTone T1! Simple yet effective, the T1 adds compression, de-esser and EQ to your voice. Tweak the shape and add warmth if necessary and you're away - a studio quality vocal sound on stage.
The best thing is - just like a real engineer - the T1 can adapt to YOUR voice so you don't need to know the ins and outs of compression and de-essing to get the best out of your sound. The TC Helicon VoiceTone T1 does the work for you!
Here's what TC Helicon say about the VoiceTone Singles T1
Live Sound Engineer in a box
Like a personal audio engineer, VoiceTone T1 reacts to your voice and applies studio dynamics and EQ to bring out your best tone.
- Studio vocal tone without the hassle
- High quality multi-band EQ
- Smoothing compressor & de-esser
- Can be chained to additional VoiceTone Singles
- Mic-Control offers remote on/off via TC-Helicon MP-75 Microphone
Adaptive EQ and Dynamics For Your Voice
VoiceTone T1 adapts studio-quality compression, de-ess and EQ to your individual voice to bring out your most exciting vocal tone. The multiband EQ compares your vocal frequencies to an ideal target and brightens and removes mud accordingly while the compressor works to keep your voice sounding smooth whether you're right on the mic or farther away.
As simple as plugging in your mic
Gaining access to the studio quality sounds and intelligent processing of VoiceTone singles is as simple as plugging in your mic and turning the effect on. Of course, you can always change the style or the amount of effect, but you shouldn't need to unfold the manual unless you're making a fire.
Strong family genes
Each VoiceTone single shares the same genes: a clean, quiet mic preamp that rivals high-end touring mixers, a die-cast metal case, rubberized no-slip base, studio quality analog to digital conversion, and the same quality processing you'd expect from our flagship vocal processors like VoiceLive 2.
All new Mic Control feature
The revolutionary and patent pending Mic Control circuit is built into each VoiceTone single pedal. This allows TC-Helicon's MP-75 Modern Performance Vocal microphone's thumb switch to turn your VoiceTone single's effect on and off. Picture having the freedom to kick-in your vocal effect while working the stage, not gazing at your feet. It gets really cool when you chain multiple VoiceTone singles pedals together and control each one independently or turn them all on or off in combination.
- Tone Shape amount
- Compress amount
- Warmth on/off
- Footswitch on/off
- Mic Control on/off
- Height: 5.4 inches (140 mm)
- Width: 3.5 inches (90 mm)
- Depth: 2.3 inches (60 mm)
- Weight: 0.92 lb. (0.42 kg)
- Two part dies cast metal
- Rubberized base
- Connectors, balanced: Mic.: XLR
- Mic Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -42dBu to +1dBu
- EIN @ Max Mic Gain Rg = 150 Ohm: -126 dBu
- Mic input SNR: >104 dB
- Guitar Input impedance: 1 MOhm
- Guitar Input Level @ 0 dBFS: -7 dBU to 17 dBu
- Guitar Input SNR: >115dB
- Output Impedance, Bal./Unbal.: 200/100 Ohm
- Output Full Scale: +1 dBu
- Dynamic Range: >104 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: +0/-0.3 dB, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- USB for firmware and control
- Mic Control using TC-Helicon MP-75
- Power Supply (Supplied): 12V .4A
- Power Consumption: 5.6W
- EMC - Complies with EN 55103-1 and EN 55103-2 FCC part 15, Class B, CISPR 22, Class B
- Safety - certified to IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA IEC 65, EN 60065, UL6500 and CSA
- Operating Temperature: 32 degreesF to 122 degreesF (0 degreesC to 50 degreesC)
- Storage Temperature: -22 degreesF to 167 degreesF (-30 degreesC to 70 degreesC)
- Humidity: Max. 90 % non-condensing
Included with VoiceTone T1
- Region specific power supply
- USB cable
- User guide
- 1 year warranty parts and labor
Anonymous review via Feefo | Purchase date: 03 February 2014
Disappointed with lack of info on manual and website for this model but learning by trial and error
Chris | Purchase date: 09 December 2012
This is a very good pedal that does exactly what it does on the tin!
TC Helicon seem to have got vocal processing exactly right here. The compression and de-essing are subtle yet effective, and the "adaptive" EQ is not harsh. The "shape control" changes the EQ to fit the desired tone, think of it like changing an EQ to highlight or cut selected frequencies. The "warmth" button provides a cut in high mid frequencies and a slight lift in low mid frequencies, which is actually very effective in "warming" up a vocal (particularly female) without making it sound muddy.
This pedal is ideal for live use, it is a good buffer between some less desirable "in house" systems,(And FOH operators), and your vocal sound. The additional gain control in the signal path can also be very useful.
The pedal will not make a bad singer sound good, but it is a very effective way to ensure a good quality vocal sound without spending a lot of time tweaking the mixing desk and outboard effects.