Customers Also Bought
Availability: 10 in stock
Order now for delivery to you
on Monday, 3 Nov 2014
- What does this mean?
The Mackie DL806 is an iPad centric live mixer that benefits from some awesome cutting edge features like wireless mixing and total recall, features previously unheard of at this price range! Underneath it all though beats the heart of a high quality mixer with 8 pristine preamps and 4 aux sends. Everything is controlled from the iPad meaning easy complete recall of scenes, so no more tricky change overs between bands!
Take a look at compatibility below to check your iPad/iPhone will work. The iPad shown in the pictures is not included
Here's what Mackie say about the DL806 iPad mixers
The 8-channel Mackie DL806 brings the power of digital mixing and the freedom of wireless control to more users and applications than ever before. Easy-to-setup wireless control means you can mix from anywhere using up to ten iPad, iPhone or iPod touch devices. The DL806 hardware provides unmatched sonic performance with eight Onyx mic preamps and 24-bit Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters and a host of powerful plug-ins like EQ, dynamics, effects and GEQ. Perfect for a wide variety of smaller applications and venues, the DL806 is the most modern, powerful utility mixer available. Forget bulky consoles and racks of gear. The power is at your fingertips.
- Wi-Fi router required for wireless operation. Wi-Fi router and iPad, iPod touch or iPhone not included.
- Wireless control supported from all iPad models. Docked control supported from iPad, iPad 2 and iPad (3rd generation)
- Wireless control supported from iPod touch (4th and 5th generation), iPhone 4, iPhone 4S and iPhone 5.
- iPad must be docked and the app must support background audio playback
Proven Hardware That Sounds Great
- 8 Onyx mic preamps
- High-end Cirrus Logic converters
- Ultra low-noise, high-headroom design
- 4 aux sends for monitor mixes
- Master L/R output for mains
Tons of Built-In Processing
- Choice of powerful, touch-sensitive plug-ins
- 4-band EQ, gate and compression on inputs
- 31-band GEQ and comp/limiter on outputs
- Global reverb and delay
- Seamless wired to wireless mixing
- Tune the room from anywhere
- Get on stage to ring out monitors
- Personal monitor mixing with access control ability
- Use up to 10 wireless devices simultaneously
Total Control from Your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- Intuitive Master Fader app for all iPad models
- My Fader app for quick control from iPhone or iPod touch3
- “Grow and Glow” visual feedback
- Preset and snapshot recall
- Record the mix to the iPad for instant sharing4
- Integrate music from any app into the mix4
Install Friendly Features
- PadLock feature locks down iPad for permanent installs
- Industry standard Kensington lock secures mixer
- Compact footprint saves precious workspace
There are no reviews for this product | Write a review