Customers Also Bought
Next delivery due:
- Monday, 6 Oct 2014
- What does this mean?
The Epiphone SG G-400 Pro is a Gibson authorised tribute to the classic 60s guitar that shook up the music scene! But while the Epiphone SG G-400 stay true to its roots it also boasts some awesome features all of its own like Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO humbuckers that can be coil tapped for single coil sounds!
Vintage looks at an affordable price and a whole variety of sounds thrown in? You can't do much better than an Epiphone SG G-400 Pro! Finished in Cherry for the classic SG look!
Here's what Epiphone say about the SG G400 Pro
Epiphone honors the historic SG, one of the most original designs in rock, with the G-400 PRO, which now features Alnico Classic PRO pickups and push/pull coil-tapping. The original SG not only rivaled guitars of its own era for sonic variety but also proved to be a sign of things to come. Scores of rock, hard rock and metal guitarists embraced the original SG and made it a classic. Now, the G-400 PRO gives you the sound of a true SG without the vintage price tag and with the added tonal variety that you've come to expect from Epiphone.
- Body: mahogany
- Neck: mahogany, glued-in
- Scale: 24.75"
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper "D"
- Nut width: 1.68
- Fingerboard: rosewood with trapezoid inlays
- Frets: 22, medium jumbo
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Trussrod cover: SG PRO
- Nut: black imitation bone (PVC)
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO 4-wire humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO 4-wire humbucker
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: LockTone Stopbar
- Controls: Epiphone all-metal 3-way pickup selector. Volume and tone controls feature full-size 500K O potentiometers
- Neck pickup volume with push/pull coil-tapping
- Bridge pickup volume with push/pull coil-tapping
- Neck pickup tone
- Bridge pickup tone
- Hardware: nickel
- Machine Heads: Wilkinson Vintage Classics, 14:1 ratio
- Color: Cherry (CH), Ebony (EB) Left-handed model, Cherry
There are no reviews for this product | Write a review