Customers Also Bought
Availability: 1 in stock
Order now for delivery to you
on Tuesday, 16 Feb 2016
This item is at our warehouse
What does this mean?
Vintage looks at an affordable price and a whole variety of sounds thrown in? You can't do much better than an Epiphone SG G-400 Pro! Finished in Cherry for the classic SG look!
Here's what Epiphone say about the SG G400 Pro
Epiphone honors the historic SG, one of the most original designs in rock, with the G-400 PRO, which now features Alnico Classic PRO pickups and push/pull coil-tapping. The original SG not only rivaled guitars of its own era for sonic variety but also proved to be a sign of things to come. Scores of rock, hard rock and metal guitarists embraced the original SG and made it a classic. Now, the G-400 PRO gives you the sound of a true SG without the vintage price tag and with the added tonal variety that you've come to expect from Epiphone.
- Body: mahogany
- Neck: mahogany, glued-in
- Scale: 24.75"
- Neck Profile: SlimTaper "D"
- Nut width: 1.68
- Fingerboard: rosewood with trapezoid inlays
- Frets: 22, medium jumbo
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Trussrod cover: SG PRO
- Nut: black imitation bone (PVC)
- Neck Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO 4-wire humbucker
- Bridge Pickup: Epiphone Alnico Classic PRO 4-wire humbucker
- Bridge: LockTone Tune-o-matic
- Tailpiece: LockTone Stopbar
- Controls: Epiphone all-metal 3-way pickup selector. Volume and tone controls feature full-size 500K O potentiometers
- Neck pickup volume with push/pull coil-tapping
- Bridge pickup volume with push/pull coil-tapping
- Neck pickup tone
- Bridge pickup tone
- Hardware: nickel
- Machine Heads: Wilkinson Vintage Classics, 14:1 ratio
- Color: Cherry (CH), Ebony (EB) Left-handed model, Cherry
Anonymous review via Feefo | Purchase date: 24 July 2014
Gorgeous cherry finish, finished to a high standard. Weight wise the guitar is light, which is great when playing for several hours. (br/)The guitar stays in tune really well, which is great if you do a lot of string bending. Sound wise this guitar has the trademark SG 'bite'. This model has the added feature of push/pull volume knobs, so you have the option of humbuckers or single coil. (br/)The neck is slender and is great for fast playing. Due to the design of the SG you also have full access to the frets higher up the neck. The inlay work on the fingerboard and head are finished to a high standard. The frets have been finished, again to a high standard, no fret buzz or 'dead notes'. (br/) (br/)This is a superb guitar ideal for a beginner up to gigging. A good all round work horse.