Customers Also Bought
Availability: 2 in stock
Order now for delivery to you
on Tuesday, 25 Nov 2014
These items are at our warehouse
What does this mean?
Featuring the RGE Sound Engine for outstanding playing response and the GH3 (Graded Hammer 3) keyboard with synthetic ivory keytops for maximum playing comfort, the CVP-605 offers extremely high quality piano performance. But that's just the start. With a huge range of exciting features, the CVP-605 will form the musical centerpiece of your home.
The RGE Sound Engine delivers the ultimate expressive capability.
The Clavinova uses the RGE (Real Grand Expression) Sound Engine,the next-generation piano sound source. This lets you enjoy the playing response and expressive capability similar to that of a concert grand piano.
It features a new Smooth Release function which can clearly enunciate staccato notes with the sound of lingering resonance heard when gently lifting your fingers from the keys. It succeeds in capturing the essence of a piano performance to create grand piano-like, richly expressive experiences.
Subtly reproduces resonance with the depth you hear from an acoustic piano.
The Clavinova subtly reproduces the unique resonances of an acoustic piano. It features String Resonance that recreates the mellow sounds of the other strings resonating and Key-Off samples that deliver the delicate change in sound the instant the damper touches the string, just before you raise your finger from the key. The addition of these sounds results in tonal resonances that are not only beautiful, but also deep and rich.
The GH3 (Graded Hammer 3) keyboard faithfully reproduces the touch of a grand piano.
The touch of the Clavinova keyboard has been praised by pianists for a performance feel that makes you forget it's a digital piano. The secret behind this superior touch is a hammering system and spring-less mechanism based on a grand piano. Depending on the weight of the hammer, the force of your touch and the natural key return when you release it, the Clavinova faithfully reproduces the keyboard touch of an acoustic piano from the heavy feel in the lower range to the lighter feel in the higher range. Also important is Yamaha's three-sensor system, which accurately senses and interprets the behaviour of the keyboard.
When playing continuously or with a light trill, techniques used in many pieces such as Für Elise, you can play with a bright, vivid feel.
Synthetic ivory keytops remain tactile during long performances.
Pianists enjoy a touch that clings firmly to their fingers, just like the ivory keyboards historically used in top-class pianos. Synthetic ivory keytops feature a soft, slightly porous surface that gives all keys added grip and natural friction for improved ease in playing, especially during long performances or practice sessions. The smooth, refined texture imparts a feeling of luxury and is easy to clean.
Piano Room: your choice of piano and location.
The CVP-605 offers a great new feature called Piano Room that you can use when you really want to concentrate on piano performance and savour the piano sound. You can select from among four types of pianos - grand, pop grand, upright and honky-tonk - and also a playing location, such as concert hall, cathedral or stage. Instantly, the tone and ambience effects change, giving your performance a totally different feel. When you're playing the grand piano or pop grand, you can even choose to have the "virtual" piano lid open or closed.
A wide variety of voices for amazingly realistic instrumental sounds.
The CVP Series provides many instrument Voices, in addition to pianos. You can enjoy playing different sounds, and producing the expressiveness unique to each instrument.
Super Articulation Voices reproduce true effects, as if you are playing the actual musical instrument.
This amazing technology intelligently recreates the authentic performance characteristics of acoustic instruments, such as guitar fret noises and slides or the breathing of a sax player. They are then blended perfectly into your performance. Select any of the SA voices and enjoy an enhanced feeling of realism, as if that instrument was actually being played. This automatically enhances your lead lines with the characteristic articulations of the original instruments, with no special playing techniques required.
- Dimensions: Width: 1,420 mm (55-15/16") | polished finish: 1,422 mm (56")
- Height: 868 mm (34-3/16") | polished finish: 872 mm (34-5/16")
- Depth: 606 mm (23-7/8") | 607 mm (23-7/8")
- Weight: Weight: 79 kg (174 lbs., 3 oz.) | polished finish: 81 kg (178 lbs., 9 oz.)
- Keyboard: Number of Keys: 88
- Type: Graded Hammer 3 (GH3) Keyboard with Synthetic Ivory Keytops
- Touch Sensitivity: Hard2/Hard1/Medium/Soft1/Soft2
- Pedal: Number of Pedals: 3
- Half Pedal: Yes
- Functions: Sustain, Sostenuto, Soft, Glide, Song Play/Pause, Style Start/Stop, Volume, etc.
- Display: Type: TFT Color Wide LCD
- Size: 7 inch (800 x 480 dots WVGA )
- Touch Screen: Yes
- Color: Color
- Score Display Function: Yes
- Lyrics Display Function: Yes
- Text Viewer Function: Yes
- Language: English, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Panel: Language: English
- Key Cover: Key Cover Style: Folding
- Music Rest: Yes
- Music Clips: Yes
- Tone Generation: Piano Sound: RGE (Real Grand Expression)
- Stereo Sustain Samples: Yes
- Key-off Samples: Yes
- String Resonance: Yes
- Smooth Release: Yes
- Damper Resonance: Yes
- Polyphony: Number of Polyphony (Max.): 256
- Preset: Number of Voices: 847 Voices + 28 Drum/SFX Kits + 480 XG Voices + GM2 + GS (for GS Song Playback)
- Featured Voices: 62 Super Articulation Voices, 23 MegaVoices, 57 Natural! Voices, 27 Sweet! Voices, 67 Cool! Voices, 76 Live! Voices, 20 Organ Flutes! Voices
- Custom: Voice Edit: Yes
- Compatibility: XG, XF, GS (for Song Playback), GM, GM2
- Types: Reverb: 44 Preset + 3 User
- Chorus: 106 Preset + 3User
- Master EQ: 5 Preset + 2 User
- Part EQ: 27 Parts
- Insertion Effect: 297 Preset + 10 User
- Variation Effect: 295 Preset + 3 User
- Vocal Harmony: VH1: 60 Preset + 60 User
- Preset: Number of Preset Styles: 420
- Featured Styles: 349 Pro Styles, 33 Session Styles, 2 Free Play Styles, 36 Pianist Styles
- Fingering: Single Finger, Fingered, Fingered On Bass, Multi Finger, AI Fingered, Full Keyboard, AI Full Keyboard
- Style Control: INTRO x 3, MAIN VARIATION x 4, FILL x 4, BREAK, ENDING x 3
- Custom: Style Creator: Yes
- Other Features: Music Finder: 2,500 Records
- One Touch Setting (OTS): 4 for each Style
- Style Recommender: Yes
- File Format: Style File Format GE (Guitar Edition)
- Preset: Number of Preset Songs: 124
- Recording: Number of Tracks: 16
- Data Capacity: approx. 300KB/Song
- Recording Function: Yes
- Compatible Data Format: Playback: SMF (Format 0 & 1), ESEQ, XF
- Recording: SMF (Format 0)
- Demo: Yes
- Registration: Number of Buttons: 8
- Control: Registration Sequence, Freeze
- Lesson/Guide: Lesson/Guide: Follow Lights, Any Key, Karao-Key, Your Tempo
- Guide Lamp: Yes
- Performance Assistant Technology (PAT): Yes
- Piano Room: Yes
- USB Audio Recorder: Playback: .wav, .mp3 (MPEG-1 Audio Layer-3)
- Recording: .wav, .mp3 (MPEG-1 Audio Layer-3)
- USB Audio: Time Stretch: Yes
- Pitch Shift: Yes
- Vocal Cancel: Yes
- Miscellaneous: Dual/Layers: Yes
- Split: Yes
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 5 - 500, Tap Tempo
- Transpose: -12 - 0 - +12
- Tuning: 414.8 - 440 - 466.8 Hz
- Scale Type: 9
- Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC): Yes
Storage and Connectivity
- Storage: Internal Memory: approx. 2.5 MB
- External Drives: Optional USB Flash Memory (via USB to DEVICE)
- Connectivity: Headphones: x 2
- Microphone: Input Volume, Mic./Line In
- MIDI: In/Out/Thru
- AUX IN: Stereo Mini
- AUX OUT: (R, L/L + R)
- AUX Pedal: Yes
- VIDEO OUT: Yes
- USB TO DEVICE: Yes (x 2)
- USB TO HOST: Yes
Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers: 45 W x 2
- Speakers: 16 cm x 2 + 5 cm x 2
- Acoustic Optimizer: Yes
There are no reviews for this product | Write a review