Customers Also Bought
Availability: 1 in stock
Order now for delivery to you
on Tuesday, 2 Dec 2014
This item is at our warehouse
What does this mean?
The CVP-601 is an oustanding digital piano which incorporates Yamaha's RGE Sound Engine and GH3 keyboard action for powerful expressive capabilities and superb feel and response. And because it's a CVP, there is a host of additional features which enable you to take an exciting musical journey in your own home.
"Real Grand Expression" Sound, touch, pedals-perfectly integrated to give you the sensation of playing a grand piano.
By harmonizing the three key elements of sound, touch and pedals in a single piano, the CVP Series gives you the feeling that you are playing a grand piano.
Achieves grand piano performance…and more.
The RGE Sound Engine delivers the ultimate in expressive capability.
The Clavinova uses the RGE (Real Grand Expression) Sound Engine,the next-generation piano sound source. This lets you enjoy a playing response and expressive capability similar to that of a concert grand piano.
It features a new Smooth Release function which can enunciate staccato notes with the sound of lingering resonance heard when gently lifting your fingers from the keys. It succeeds in capturing the essence of a piano performance to create grand piano-like, richly expressive experiences.
Subtly reproduces resonance with the depth you hear from an acoustic piano.
The Clavinova subtly reproduces the unique resonances of an acoustic piano. It features String Resonance that expresses the mellow sounds of the other strings resonating and Key-Off samples that actually deliver the delicate change in sound the instant the damper touches the string, just before you raise your finger from the key. The addition of these sounds results in tonal resonances that are not only beautiful, but also deep and rich.
The GH3 (Graded Hammer 3) keyboard faithfully reproduces the touch of a grand piano.
The touch of the Clavinova keyboard has been praised by pianists for a performance feel that makes you forget it's a digital piano. The secret behind this superior touch is a hammering system and spring-less mechanism based on a grand piano. Depending on the weight of the hammer, the force of your touch and the natural key return when you release it, the Clavinova faithfully reproduces the keyboard touch of an acoustic piano from the heavy feel in the lower range to the lighter feel in the higher range. Also important is Yamaha's three-sensor system, which accurately senses and interprets the behaviour of the keyboard, just like a grand piano.
When playing continuously or with a light trill, techniques used in many pieces such as Für Elise, you can play with a bright, vivid feel.
Piano Room: your choice of piano and location.
The CVP-601 offers a great new feature called Piano Room that you can use when you really want to concentrate on piano performance and savour the piano sound. You can select from three types of pianos - grand, pop grand and honky-tonk - and also a playing location, such as concert hall, cathedral or stage. Instantly, the tone and ambience effects change, giving your performance a totally different feel. When you're playing the grand piano or pop grand, you can even choose to have the "virtual" piano lid open or closed.
Play along with any number of virtual backing bands where you're the band leader.
Accompaniment styles let you play along with virtual bands in numerous genres including rock and jazz. Change the Style and you can perform the same piece with a completely different mood.
Music Finder is useful when you can't decide on the right style or voice for ensemble performance. All you have to do is choose the name of the song you want to perform and the CVP will call up appropriate settings so you can get playing right away.
- Dimensions: Width: 1352 mm (53-1/4") | polished finish: 1355 mm (53-3/8")
- Height: 918 mm (36-1/8") | polished finish: 921 mm (36-1/4")
- Depth: 595 mm (23-7/16") | polished finish: 596 mm (23-7/16")
- Weight: Weight: 58 kg (127 lbs., 14 oz.) | polished finish: 61 kg (134 lbs., 8 oz.)
- Keyboard: Number of Keys: 88
- Type: Graded Hammer 3 (GH3) Keyboard
- Touch Sensitivity: Hard2/Hard1/Medium/Soft1/Soft2
- Pedal: Number of Pedals: 3
- Half Pedal: Yes
- Functions: Sustain, Sostenuto, Soft, Glide, Song Play/Pause, Style Start/Stop, Volume, etc.
- Display: Type: Monochrome LCD
- Size: 4.6 inch (320 x 240 dots QVGA )
- Color: Monochrome
- Score Display Function: Yes
- Lyrics Display Function: Yes
- Language: English, Japanese, German, French, Spanish, Italian
- Panel: Language: English
- Key Cover: Key Cover Style: Sliding
- Music Rest: Yes
- Tone Generation: Piano Sound: RGE (Real Grand Expression)
- Stereo Sustain Samples: Yes
- Key-off Samples: Yes
- String Resonance: Yes
- Smooth Release: Yes
- Damper Resonance: Yes
- Polyphony: Number of Polyphony (Max.): 128
- Preset: Number of Voices: 387 Voices + 22 Drum/SFX Kits + 480 XG Voices + GM2 + GS (for GS Song Playback)
- Featured Voices: 12 Super Articulation Voices, 9 Mega Voices, 6 Natural! Voices, 12 Sweet! Voices, 24 Cool! Voices, 25 Live! Voices, 10 Organ Flutes! Voices
- Custom: Voice Edit: Yes
- Compatibility: XG, XF, GS（for Song Playback）, GM, GM2
- Types: Reverb: 44 Preset + 3 User
- Chorus: 71 Preset + 3User
- DSP: DSP 1: 295 Preset + 3 User DSP 2-4: 130 Preset + 10 User
- Master EQ: 5 Preset + 2 User
- Part EQ: 27 Parts
- Preset: Number of Preset Styles: 257
- Featured Styles: 204 Pro Styles, 17 Session Styles, 36 Pianist Styles
- Fingering: Single Finger, Fingered, Fingered On Bass, Multi Finger, AI Fingered, Full Keyboard, AI Full Keyboard
- Style Control: INTRO x 3, MAIN VARIATION x 4, FILL x 4, BREAK, ENDING x 3
- Custom: Style Creator: Yes
- Other Features: Music Finder: 1,200 Records
- One Touch Setting (OTS): 4 for each Style
- Style Recommender: Yes
- File Format: Style File Format GE (Guitar Edition)
- Preset: Number of Preset Songs: 65
- Recording: Number of Tracks: 16
- Data Capacity: approx. 300KB/Song
- Recording Function: Yes
- Compatible Data Format: Playback: SMF (Format 0 & 1), ESEQ, XF
- Recording: SMF (Format 0)
- Demo: Yes
- Registration: Number of Buttons: 8
- Control: Registration Sequence, Freeze
- Lesson/Guide: Lesson/Guide: Follow Lights, Any Key, Karao-Key, Your Tempo
- Guide Lamp: Yes
- Performance Assistant Technology (PAT): Yes
- Piano Room: Yes
- USB Audio Recorder: Playback: .wav
- Recording: .wav
- Miscellaneous: Dual/Layers: Yes
- Split: Yes
- Metronome: Yes
- Tempo Range: 5 - 500, Tap Tempo
- Transpose: -12 - 0 - +12
- Tuning: 414.8 - 440 - 466.8 Hz
- Scale Type: 9
- Intelligent Acoustic Control (IAC): Yes
Storage and Connectivity
- Storage: Internal Memory: approx. 2.8 MB
- External Drives: Optional USB Flash Memory (via USB to DEVICE)
- Connectivity: Headphones: × 2
- MIDI: In/Out/Thru
- AUX IN: Stereo Mini
- AUX OUT: (R, L/L + R)
- AUX Pedal: Yes
- USB TO DEVICE: Yes
- USB TO HOST: Yes
Amplifiers and Speakers
- Amplifiers: 25 W x 2
- Speakers: 16 cm x 2
- Acoustic Optimizer: Yes
There are no reviews for this product | Write a review