Customers Also Bought
Availability: Available for order
- Normally available in 5 days
- What does this mean?
- Type: Hi Hats
- Sound: Medium Bright
- Series: 2002
- Size: 14"
- Skill Level: Intermediate to Advanced
- Weight: medium top / medium heavy bottom
- Volume: medium soft to loud
- Stick Sound: pronounced
- Intensity: lively
- Sustain: medium
- Chick Sound: sharp, pronounced
- Sound Character: Medium bright, full, warm, brilliant. Wide range, fairly complex mix. Fast, responsive feel. Full, bright, energetic open sound. Sharp, full chick sound. The original, patented, wavy bottom hi-hat.
Here's what the Andertons Drum Department say about Paiste 2002 Cymbals
The Paiste 2002 cymbal range is the company's longest-running series and is a staple name in rock setups. Iron Maiden and AC/DC are just a couple of names to support the caliber of their contribution to the Rock genre.
Renowned for being bright, clear and very precise, their musical application stems further than just Rock, they can also be used for Blues, Punk, Hard Rock, most Metal styles, Crossover, Country Rock, Ska, Rockabilly, Funk, R&B, Soul, Gospel and modern hybrids rooted in these styles. In summary, the Paiste 2002s are the set for drummers wanting a bright, concise and cutting cymbal sound.
Here's what Paiste say about 2002 Cymbals
The legendary cymbals that defined the sound of generations of drummers since the early days of Rock. The present 2002 is built on the foundation of the original classic cymbals and is expanded by modern sounds for today's progressive popular music.
There are no reviews for this product | Write a review