Customers Also Bought
Availability: 2 in stock
Order now for delivery to you
on Tuesday, 16 Feb 2016
- What does this mean?
The new Alesis GuitarLink Wireless is an innovative solution to keeping the stage free from cables. The super compact wireless system is a doddle to pair up with one button intelligent pairing. Both units are compact enough to sit neatly on your pedalboard or sit on top or behind you amp depending on how you want to use it. We can certainly think of a few creative and fun ways to use the Alesis GuitarLink Wireless
Here's what Alesis have to say about the Guitarlink Wireless
GuitarLink makes it easy to direct-connect nearly any guitar, bass, or other line-level audio source to USB for mono recording. The AudioLink Series USB-audio cable outputs studio quality 16-bit, 44.1 kHz digital audio thanks to its internal analog-to-digital conversion system. GuitarLink connects plug-and-play to your Mac or PC for an all-in-one USB audio solution.
- Easy-to-use wireless guitar system
- Small footprint for extreme portability
- Simple single-button pairing of units
- Reliable 2.4 GHz frequency spectrum
- Battery power, optional AC adapter
- Connect guitars, basses, or line-level audio source to USB for recording
- Works with iPad via Apple USB Adaptor
- Compatible with most Mac and Windows (32-bit) class-compliant drivers and software