Customers Also Bought
Availability: 6 in stock
Order before 12:00 for
delivery to you tomorrow
These items are at our warehouse
What does this mean?
Roland's TD-11K features the awesome new TD-11 module. Driven by Roland SuperNATURAL technology and including useful features for improving your chops like professional backing tracks and a coaching mode, the TD11K gives drummers a lot of bang for their buck: an affordable, compact, full-featured kit with an intelligent module.
The TD11K features a mesh snare pad, and a sturdy-yet-compact stand which allows for easy positioning, setting up and setting down of your kit. A dream electronic drum kit for the home, you can bring the TD-11K along to a rehearsal or gig and rest assured that the Roland V-Drums will work as hard as you to deliver outstanding sound and quality every time.
This drum kit is powered by the Roland TD11 Module which can also be bought separately.
Here's what Roland say about the TD-11K V-Drum Kit
Compact, Affordable V-Drums Powered by SuperNATURAL
To meet the high demand for enhanced playability and performance in the entry-level range, we've upgraded the V-Compact series with a SuperNATURAL-enhanced TD-11 sound engine. In addition to the incredibly expressive and natural sounds onboard, the newly installed backing songs and USB function provide an effective tool kit for live performers as well as students.
- New sensing technology with "Behaviour Modelling" provides a complete and natural drumming experience
- 50 kits onboard: 25 preset and 25 user
- Expressive, authentic sound library designed for performance and practice
- Professionally recorded backing songs are ideal for play-along practice and performance
- COACH function helps build skills effectively at home, school, or any place of practice and warm-up
- USB function expands direct connectivity to computer applications as well as data-backup and playback of external audio songs
- Compact and solid drum stand (MDS-4V, optional) enables fast setup and convenient transport
New V-Compact Sound Modules with SuperNATURAL
The new SuperNATURAL-powered V-Drums sound engine brings a more natural and realistic drumming experience to the entry level. Its affordability and easy operation expands the opportunity for drummers of all budgets and skill levels to use electronic drums for lessons, home practice, and live performances. Learn more...
Mesh-Head V-Pad for Snare
The PDX-8 mesh V-Pad for snare features Roland's amazing dual-triggering technology, resulting in accurate and even sensing between the head and rim. It offers an expanded 10" rim for more comfortable and quiet rim-shots. For toms, the PD-8A durable 8.5" rubber pad also offers super-accurate triggering and a time-tested design for years of reliable use.
Compact and Practical Hi-Hat Combination
The CY-5 cymbal pad for hi-hat features a 10" playing zone and natural swing movement. It also provides separate bow and edge triggering. With the FD-8 Hi-Hat Controller, drummers can get realistic hi-hat sounds with smooth transitions between open and closed positions.
Natural-Feel Kick Pad
With new mechanics and a cloth-designed bass drum head, the KD-9 provides great feel, dynamic response, accurate triggering and solid playability even with using a double pedal. It’s also easy and quick to set up. * Kick Pedal not included
Custom Stand for V-Compact V-Drums
Designed for the V-Compact series, the MDS-4V is the most space-efficient drum stand from Roland. In addition to its stylish and compact footprint, the MDS-4V features a metal centre-horizontal joint bar for improved stability and solidness during frequent set-ups and tear-downs. The lower weight-balance and black-tone provide stability and visual cleanliness. * MDS-4V Drum Stand sold separately
- Drum Sound Module TD-11 x 1
- V-Pad (Snare) PDX-8 x 1
- Pad (Tom1, Tom2, Tom3) PD-8A x 3 * The PD-8A is a new unit dedicated to the TD-11K. It does not support the use of the rim-shot technique.
- Cymbal Pad: CY-8 x 2
- Cymbal Pad: CY-5 x 1
- Kick Pad: KD-9 x 1
- Hi-Hat Controller: FD-8×1
- Drum Stand: MDS-4V x 1
- Extra Trigger Input Jack: 1 (CRASH2)
- Accessories: Setup Guide
- Options (sold separately): Cymbal Mount: MDY Series Pad Mount: MDH Series Personal Drum Monitor: PM-10, PM-30 V-Drums Accessory Package: DAP-3X V-Drums Mat: TDM-10
Size and Weight
- Width: 1200 mm, 47-1/4 inches
- Depth: 1100 mm, 43-5/16 inches
- Height: 1250 mm, 49-1/4 inches
- Weight: 21.5 kg, 47 lbs. 7 oz.
Viv | Purchase date: 19 March 2013
More than happy with the replacement eletronic drum kit that I now have. Anderton's were brilliant in sorting out my problem with the previous make and model and in replacing with this one.
I would definately recommend Anderton's for their excellent customer service!
Dave | Purchase date: 02 March 2013
Good solid sound - very realistic. Excellent choice of kits - very solid construction with quality parts. Pretty easy to put together and feels like it will last a very long time. Recommended for those wanting to step up from their starter kits e.g. HD1/3 or similar.
Eric | Purchase date: 17 September 2012
Great kit, and does what it says, in that he can practice without too much 'Drum Noise'. It is a little 'quiet' through the headphones, but in all its really good for my young son who is a keen drummer and also has a 'Proper' kit which lifts the roof off.
Recommended as a started kit. Eric