Customers Also Bought
- This product is currently unavailable
- We may not yet have a price for this item
- This product may be discontinued
- Click here to find similar products
Availability: Not available to buy
New for 2012, the Guild AO-3CE is an orchestral model electro acoustic guitar with a cutaway - a sweet acoustic for live performance due to playing comfort and a cool Fishman Presys Plus pickup system.
The AO-3CE does not skimp on building materials. The solid sitka spruce top and mahogany back and sides make the orchestra model sing out with plenty of clarity, midrange warmth and brightness.
Here's what Guild say about the AO-3CE
The AO-3CE is a performance-driven orchestra-style model that features Guild's signature arched-back body design. The solid Sitka spruce top, laminated mahogany sides and arched back give this small-body guitar a full, balanced sound with excellent volume and projection.
The slim satin-finish mahogany neck and larger medium jumbo frets give it a smooth, comfortable feel and effortless playability. Fingerstyle players will appreciate the extra string spacing that the 1 3/4" nut width provides, while the cutaway body design offers easy access to the upper reaches of the fingerboard. The onboard Fishman Presys Plus pickup system offers a host of performer-friendly features, including an onboard electronic tuner and anti-feedback control.
Other premium features include a bone nut and saddle, koa rosette, pearl inlays, hand-rubbed stain finish, dual-action truss rod and bolt-on neck construction. Guild lightweight polyfoam case included.
- Body Style: Dreadnought
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Arched Laminated Mahogany, Laminated Mahogany Sides
- Body Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Polyurethane
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" Radius (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Pearl Dot Inlays
- Nut: 1.75" (44.45 mm), Bone
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Ivory Colored Plastic w/ Abalone Dots
- Pickguard: Black
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Ping Die-Cast
- Strings: D'Addario EXP 16 Coated Phosphor Bronze (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Case: Deluxe Polyfoam
- Special Electronics: Fishman Presys Plus, Side-Mounted Preamp with Built-In
- Electronic Tuner
- Unique Features: Arched laminated mahogany back, koa wood rosette, hand-rubbed satin finish, bolt-on neck construction
There are no reviews for this product | Write a review
Recently Viewed Items
You have not viewed any products.