Customers Also Bought
- This product is currently unavailable
- We may not yet have a price for this item
- This product may be discontinued
- Click here to find similar products
Availability: Not available to buy
The Guild AD-3CE is an electro acoustic dreadnought guitar with a signature arched back. The arched mahogany back is comfortable but not so deeply rounded that it slips away from your body when played sitting down. The addition of a cutaway and Fishman Presys Electronics system makes this guitar great for stage use.
The the AD-3CE focuses on high quality woods and construction with a solid top, rosewood fretboard and mahogany sides ensuring that this dreadnought sings loud and true, plugged in or not!
Here's what Guild say about the AD-3CE
The AD-3CE dreadnought features Guild's signature arched-back body design and is designed for pure performance. The solid Sitka spruce top, laminated mahogany sides and arched back give it a full, balanced sound with excellent volume and projection. Its slim satin-finish mahogany neck and larger medium jumbo frets deliver smooth, comfortable feel and effortless playability, while the cutaway body design invites you to venture into the upper regions of the rosewood fingerboard.
The Fishman Presys Plus pickup system rounds out the performance package with a host of performer-friendly features such as an onboard electronic tuner and anti-feedback control. Other premium features include a bone nut and saddle, koa rosette, pearl inlays, rosewood headcap, hand-rubbed stain finish, dual-action truss rod and bolt-on neck construction. Guild lightweight polyfoam case included.
- Body Style: Dreadnought
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Bracing: Scalloped Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Arched Laminated Mahogany, Laminated Mahogany Sides
- Body Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Polyurethane
- Scale Length: 25.625" (65.09 cm)
- Neck: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Hand-Rubbed Satin Polyurethane
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" Radius (305 mm)
- Number of Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Pearl Dot Inlays
- Nut: 1.6875" (43 mm), Bone
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Bridge Pins: Ivory Colored Plastic w/ Abalone Dots
- Pickguard: Black
- Hardware: Chrome
- Machine Heads: Ping® Die-Cast
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP 17 Coated Phosphor Bronze, (.013-.056Gauges)
- Case: Deluxe Polyfoam
- Special Electronics: Fishman® Presys™ Plus, Side-Mounted Preamp with Built-In
- Electronic Tuner
- Unique Features: Arched laminated mahogany back, koa wood rosette, hand-rubbed satin finish, bolt-on neck construction
There are no reviews for this product | Write a review
Recently Viewed Items
You have not viewed any products.