Customers Also Bought
- This product is currently unavailable
- We may not yet have a price for this item
- This product may be discontinued
Availability: Not available to buy
Squier have recently dropped the price of their beginner guitar and bass packs so this pack is now only ! There's never been a better time to start learning the guitar!
The Fender Squier Strat is the worlds biggest selling guitar. It looks cool, is totally versatile and has a great tone and feel. This is a fantastic guitar to learn to play on and will suit most players from the age of 12 and upwards. The Fender Frontman guitar amp is 15 watts - more than enough for home use and small jams. It has a clean tone, an overdrive/distortion tone and a headphone socket for silent practice. Not only do you get a great guitar and amp, but you also get a bunch of useful accessories too!
In fact, there's not much to add to the pack - but you could get yourself a multi FX pedal if you did want an addition to this great pack. These come with dozens of different preset FX and will enable the player to dial up all sorts of new and cool sounds through the amp. Multi FX units start from under 30 pounds and work perfectly with this set up. Please note that in order to hook up a guitar FX pedal you will need two guitar cables - you only get one with this pack, so remember to buy another one when you order the FX unit!
Here's what Squier say about the Affinity Strat Pack
This set features a great-sounding, sweet-looking and easy-playing Squier Affinity Strat Special guitar with three single-coil pickups; plug it right into the included 15-watt, two-channel Fender Frontman Amp 15G with auxiliary input and headphone jack. Accessories include stereo headphones, an instructional DVD, a chromatic tuner, guitar strap, gig bag, guitar cable and pick sampler-everything you need to Stop Dreaming and Start Playing!
- Model Name: Stop Dreaming, Start Playing Set: Affinity Strat Special with Fender Frontman Amp 15G
- Model Number: 030-1605-(Color#)
- Series: Affinity Series
- Colors: (006) Black, (025) Metallic Red, (095) Metallic Blue, (Polyurethane Finish)
- Body: Agathis
- Neck: Maple, C-Shape, (Polyurethane Finish)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" Radius (241 mm)
- No. of Frets: 22 Medium Jumbo
- Pickups: 3 Single-Coil Pickups
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup; Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup; Position 3. Middle Pickup; Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup; Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Bridge: Synchronous Tremolo
- Machine Heads: Standard Die-Cast Tuners
- Hardware: Chrome
- Pickguard: 1-Ply White
- Scale Length: 25.5" (648 mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.61" (40.9 mm)
- Unique Features: White Dot Position Inlays
- Strings: Fender Super 250L, (.009 to .042) Nickel Plated Steel, P/N 073-0250-003
The Set Includes
- Squier Affinity Strat Special
- Fender Frontman Amp 15G Guitar Amplifier
- Stereo Headphones
- Instructional DVD
- Chromatic Tuner
- Gig Bag
- Guitar Strap
- Pick Sampler
Mike | Purchase date: 15 May 2012
A very well made guitar. I have found no faults at all.
Plays very well with good sound. Take it out the box, quick tuneup, and start playing. Easy.
Frontman amp is also very good with much more volume than you would expect from a practice amp, and no unwanted distortion. It has a useful extra input for CD player or other such kit.
Only minor letdown was no setup instructions for the guitar. You don't really need them but it would have been nice to have them anyway.
Andrew | Purchase date: 12 March 2012
This is an excellent beginners guitar package that propels you straight into the famous name of Fender, a great blues/rock instrument that can be used professionally as well as for beginners. Highly recommend it to anybody who would like to take up the electric guitar and eventually move on to play in a band. The recipient of this package was over the moon.
Mr R Ashby | Purchase date: 13 March 2010
Buying a guitar @ 62yrs is probably an aged rocker thing.
Very pleased with my guitar and the whole Affinity package.
A great idea for someone starting up.
The 'Getting Started' DVD didn't work properly. However, I spoke to someone at the store and he arranged for Fender UK to replace it. Got it in days, well done. The new DVD works fine but I'm struggling to follow the lessons, the guy shows things but doesn't explain or demonstrate the points well enough for me.
However, this is nothing to do with Andertons and so far, I'm pleased with the purchase and the service.
PS. Didn't know anything about 'points' ??
Recently Viewed Items
You have not viewed any products.