Customers Also Bought
- This product is currently unavailable
- We may not yet have a price for this item
- This product may be discontinued
Availability: Not available to buy
PLEASE NOTE THAT WE CANNOT ACCEPT ORDERS FOR THE EDUCATION VERSION OF LOGIC STUDIO 9 UNLESS THEY ARE ACCOMPANIED BY AN OFFICIAL SCHOOL OR COLLEGE PURCHASE ORDER.
ONLINE EDUCATION ORDERS CANNOT BE PROCESSED WITHOUT A FAXED PURCHASE ORDER. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER LOGIC FROM THIS PAGE IF YOU CANNOT PROVIDE AN OFFICIAL P.O. CALL US ON 01483 456888 FOR MORE DETAILS.Logic Express 9
Differences between the Logic Pro 9 (Download) and Logic Express 9 applications
The three Logic Pro 9 features that are not found in Logic Express 9 are:
- Surround sound mixing (up to 7.1).
- Distributed Audio Processing (allows sharing of processing power between networked computers)
- Support for TDM compatible Avid hardware (Mac OS X v10.5.x only).
To read an exclusive review of Logic Studio written for Andertons by a Certified Logic Trainer, please click here.
To see the full lowdown on Apple Express written by Apple themselves, please click here.
Here's what Apple say about Logic Express 9
Logic Express 9 features lots of brand new tools to make your music production quicker. One of the most exciting new tools is the "Flex Time" package.
This collection allows you to change tempo and timing really quickly - no more cutting and pasting!
Perfect for GarageBand musicians
Logic Express is the perfect next step for musicians who use GarageBand to compose and create. GarageBand files open seamlessly in Logic, so you can pick up right where you leave off. The familiar interface makes it easy to start editing and enhancing your compositions with new options right away.
More options for guitar players
Logic Express 9 is perfect for guitar players, with new features for getting killer tones right out of the box.
- Plug into the sound of 25 legendary amp heads and matching speakers with the new Amp Designer.
- Enjoy lush creative effects with the new Pedalboard, an assortment of 30 virtual stompbox pedals inspired by the classics.
- Support for the Apogee GiO interface and foot controller provides hands-free operation.
Easier for do-it-yourself musicians
- An innovative set of music production tools makes it even easier to capture and develop your musical inspirations.
- Quickly transfer track content and setups between projects.
- Effortlessly replace or double audio drum tracks.
- Work smarter and more efficiently with over 150 workflow enhancements.
Put audio in its place with Flex Time, a new set of tools that delivers the easiest-ever approach to manipulating the timing and tempo of your performances.
- Beat slicing and elastic audio editing are now available together, so you never break your flow having to wait for something to render.
- Use Flex Tool to push audio around with your mouse.
- Change the tempo of your project using the new Varispeed option.
- Easily import audio from one project to the other and easily conform tempo to the tempo of the destination project.
Instrument and effect plug-ins
What's in the Box
- Application DVD containing Logic Express 9
- Printed and electronic documentation
- Mac computer with an Intel processor
- 1GB of RAM
- Display with 1280-by-800 resolution or higher
- Mac OS X v10.5.7 or later
- QuickTime 7.6 or later
- DVD drive for installation
- 8GB of available disk space
All applications in Logic Express support English, French, German, and Japanese. Final Cut Pro also supports Simplified Chinese. Soundtrack Pro and Compressor also support Simplified Chinese and Spanish.
The new Apogee Gio - amazing new foot controller for guitarists using Logic
There are no reviews for this product | Write a review
Recently Viewed Items
You have not viewed any products.