Customers Also Bought
Availability: 1 in stock
Order before 12:00 for
delivery to you tomorrow
This item may be on display
What does this mean?
M Audio Keystation 49
The joy of the M Audio Keystation 49 is not the simplicity of it's 49 note synth action keyboard at a great price, it's what you get with it. The M Audio Keystation 49 gives you everything you need to begin your synth journey.
Here's what M Audio say about the Keystation 49
The M-Audio Keystation 49 turns your Mac or PC into a versatile keyboard workstation.
The Keystation 49 keyboard also includes professional features like pitch and mod wheels, an assignable volume slider, octave +/- buttons and sustain pedal input. It's powered via a single USB cable and works instantly with computers running Mac OS X or Windows XP.
M-Audio Keystation 49 main features include:
- 49-note synth-action keyboard
- USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 compatible > works with most computers
- Instant installation on Mac OS X and Windows XP computers
- use stand-alone or with a sequencer
- variable velocity and controller settings
- split and layer modules for performance combinations
- module and master effects processors
- compatible with most popular software
M-Audio Keystation 49 System requirements:
- Windows: XP SP2, Pentium 3 800MHz or higher, 256 MB RAM, DirectX 9.0b or higher, 600 MB free hard disk space, VST 2.0 compatible host software, CD-ROM drive for installation, Internet connection (on any computer) for software activation, ASIO-compatible soundcard for standalone operation
- Mac: Macintosh G3 800/G4 733MHz or higher, OS X 10.2.8 w/ 256 MB RAM, OS X 10.3.4 or greater w/ 512 MB RAM, 600 MB free hard disk space, VST 2.0 compatible host software, CD-ROM drive for installation, Internet connection (on any computer) for software activation, ASIO-compatible soundcard for standalone operation.
There are no reviews for this product | Write a review