Customers Also Bought
Availability: 2 in stock
Order now for delivery to you
on Wednesday, 10 Feb 2016
These items are at our warehouse
What does this mean?
The new B2 Bass module is more powerful than the B1 for those that demand the highest quality low end performance!
Items in this package
- 1x Bose L1 Model II Cylindrical Radiator Speaker Column
- 1x Bose L1 Model II Power Stand
- 1x Bose B2 Bass Module
About Bose L1 Model II
Bose L1 Model II systems are the best performing, most portable amplification systems for musicians, singers, DJs and public speakers.
These loudspeakers deliver wide horizontal sound coverage and our smoothest tonal balance-across the stage and throughout the room. And they're lighter and more compact than ever.
Like the original, award-winning Bose L1 system, the Model II sound system is an all-in-one innovation that replaces conventional monitors, mixers and PA speakers. And this professional sound system is packed with proprietary Bose technologies designed to improve your amplified sound.
Sound advantages-only from Bose
The system's breakthrough Cylindrical Radiator loudspeaker produces wide, uniform sound coverage of nearly 180 degrees-onstage and throughout an audience of up to several hundred-with little dropoff in volume and tone.
The Model II system also features Articulated Array speaker technology for better tonal balance. The loudspeaker's 24 vertically mounted drivers are precisely angled to create clearer highs and more consistent tone in the room. Even people off to the sides of these stage speakers enjoy well-balanced, detailed sound.
Deep bass from small enclosures
This systems come with the new B2 bass module to ensure more accurate amplification of lower notes for most voices and instruments-including guitars, keyboards and various horns. The double bass package is recommended for use as a bass guitar amplifier, and for kick drums and DJs.
Lighter and more compact
L1 Model II systems are Bose lightest, most compact live amplification systems-with four retractable legs on the power stand for easy setup and breakdown. The power stand also has a simplified control section; the single line-level input can be used with instruments, mics, mixers, laptops, MP3 players or DVD systems.
These lighter sound systems are also built to handle the road. The loudspeaker has a rugged, reinforced grille, and each package includes padded carrying bags for major components.
For multichannel power: ToneMatch audio engine
- Add the optional T1 ToneMatch audio engine to quickly expand the system and fine-tune your sound with powerful, proprietary tone-shaping tools.
- The compact, four-channel engine provides fingertip control of our largest library of ToneMatch presets. Just touch a button to make hundreds of precise refinements to the sound of instruments and microphones.
- The engine also features a complete suite of studio-class reverbs, additional effects and dynamics processing. It connects to the L1 Model II system via a single digital cable for quick, streamlined setup.
- Cylindrical Radiator and Articulated Array speaker technologies in the loudspeaker produce wide, uniform sound coverage.
- The 24 small drivers are arranged using Articulated Array speaker technology in a slim, vertical enclosure-creating nearly 180 degrees of horizontal coverage and consistent tonal balance. The loudspeaker's two-piece, interlocking design makes for quick and easy setup, breakdown and transport.
- Built-in power amps to drive the loudspeaker and up to two B1 bass modules
- Integrated power amplifiers in the power stand provide clean, precise amplification for L1 Model II system with up to two B1 bass modules.
- Digital audio and power connection for ToneMatch mixer
- ToneMatch port on power stand for digital audio and power connection to ToneMatch audio engine.
- Analog input, trim control and signal/clip LED for line-level analog input via ¼" TRS phone cable.
- Can be used for instruments or other audio sources like DJ mixers, MP3 players, computers or DVD systems.
- Bass module out for amplified bass output signal to one or two B1 bass modules. L1 system automatically adjusts equalization appropriately when bass modules are connected.
- Bass line out delivers post-DSP bass signal output. Accepts ¼" TRS phone cable. Use to connect powered subwoofer, additional amplification system or Bose PackLite amplifier with up to two additional bass modules.
- Retractable legs provide stability for streamlined L1 Model II power stand and loudspeaker. Four retractable legs fold out of power stand simultaneously for quick setup and compact transport.
Compact, lightweight enclosure is easy to transport, set up and break down. Small footprint takes up considerably less space than traditional bass cabs required for same performance. Interlocking feet let you securely stack up to four modules together on their sides.
Highly efficient speaker design features two 5.25" (13.3 cm), high-output, high-excursion drivers that produce deep, strong bass from a small enclosure. When connected to power stand, active equalization circuitry automatically adjusts bass signal appropriately.
Model II system wins the Red Dot Award
The Model II system has won the prestigious Red Dot Award for product design. Awarded to products with high quality design and "expressing innovation and function in an exemplary manner", this award just goes to prove what we knew all along - the L1 system is a product that is set to revolutionise the sound reinforcement industry!
Reviews of the Model II system
"It took me all of five minutes to remove the PA from its soft but tough padded bags and plug the two (locking) cables required to make the rig work."
"It's been a long time since I've had so much enjoyment from playing my instruments through a PA or monitor system..."
Bob Thomas - Performing Musician Magazine
There are no reviews for this product | Write a review