Customers Also Bought
- This product is currently unavailable
- We may not yet have a price for this item
- This product may be discontinued
Availability: Not available to buy
We are offering this great value bundle including a pair of our best selling Active PA speakers and a pair of Subwoofers (Mackie SRM1801) to ensure that the low end is clear and powerful without compromising on the quality of the midrange and highs. The subs act as bases for the tops so there's less to carry.
We're throwing in two speaker poles and 4 cables so this bundle is ready to go! All you need is to plug these into each other, then into the output of your house mixer.
For the ultimate speaker system, great for touring bands or medium sized venues, look no further than this Mackie P.A. Speaker Bundle!
Now, thanks to the all-new SRMv2 Series Portable Active Loudspeakers, live sound is being rocked by a new movement. Featuring new powerful Class-D Fast Recovery amplifiers, with an ultra-efficient, heat-minimizing switching power supply, the SRMv2 loudspeakers are made to be loud and stay cool-even when driven at top volume, all night long. Plus, with all new transducers, including a neodymium woofer with 3-inch voice coil and heat-treated titanium compression driver, the SRMv2s deliver even more punch and clarity than the original SRM loudspeakers. Bringing whole new meaning to the word "portable," the SRMv2 loudspeakers are more lightweight than their predecessors, too-the SRM450v2 weighs 11 pounds less, and the SRM350v2 weighs 6 pounds less.
- 2-way bi-amplified, optimized Active loudspeaker system
- High-output precision titanium compression driver
- Neodymium long-throw low frequency transducer with 3-inch voice coil
- Servo Feedback controlled woofer for tight low-end punch
- 300W class-D, Fast Recovery LF amp / 100W HF amp
- Ultra-wide, smooth dispersion via multi-cell horn aperture and HF waveguide
- Built-in phase-accurate 24dB Linkwitz-Riley electronic crossover
- Mackie Active Electronic time alignment, phase correction and EQ for studio quality sound
- Mic/line input and pass-thru connector
- Lightweight for ultimate portability (40lbs)
- Flyable, Pole Mountable, Floor Wedge-able
Designed by the same team that produced Mackie's best-selling compact active loudspeakers, the Mackie SRM-1801 subwoofer delivers 1000-watts of room shaking class-D power in a lightweight portable enclosure. The SRM1801 provides amazingly accurate bass response and is a perfect match for both the Thump and SRM series loudspeakers. This makes it the ideal complete Active system that fits the needs of an average band, small club, DJ or other SR application.
- 1000W of ultra-efficient Class-D Fast Recovery amplification
- Mackie Active electronics provide total system optimization
- Precision crossover (125Hz)
- Tuning filters for accurate bass response
- 18-inch woofer delivers superior output and low-frequency extension (aka Thump)
- Dual XLR inputs for mono or stereo applications
- Stereo high-pass and full range outputs
- User-adjustable level and polarity controls
- Individual power, signal, OL, and thermal protect indicators
- Pole receptacle for mounting full-range loudspeakers
- Solid plywood enclosure with high-durability, textured black paint
- Extremely lightweight and portable (73 lbs / 33.1 kg)
There are no reviews for this product | Write a review
Recently Viewed Items
You have not viewed any products.