Customers Also Bought
Availability: 2 in stock
Order now for delivery to you
on Friday, 30 Jan 2015
- What does this mean?
The Mooer Ultra Drive has a toggle switch that offers three modes: Original mode is a hard edged distortion not too dislike another rather famous orange colour distortion pedak!, Extra mode kicks it up a notch with some extra harmonics and gain for tube-like response, and finally Ultra mode just takes it all over the top with outlandish gain!
Please note the all Mooer micro series pedals must be powered by 9V DC (not supplied) as they are too small for battery compartments!
- 3 Working Modes: Original/Extra/Ultra
- Original: Provide a strong and hard edge distortion sound with low noise level.
- Extra: For high gain, and more tube like distortion.
- Ultra: For a fatter drive tone, and a wider distortion range.
- Full metal shell
- Very small and exquisite
- True bypass
- DC 9V Adapter power supply
- Effects Modes: 3 (Original/Extra/Ultra)
- Input: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 470k Ohms)
- Output: 1/4” monaural jack (impedance: 10k Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug)
- Current Draw: 6 mA
- Dimensions: 93.5mm (D) × 42mm (W) × 52mm (H)
- Weight: 160g
As we've said above, the Mooer pedals are too small to fit a 9v battery in, so you need to use these with a compatible 9v power supply. You may already have one for an old pedal, but if you need to buy a new one, you can choose anything from a single 9v supply for about £10, or if you plan on buying a few pedals, then you should look at some of the multi pedal power supplies that we sell - these will work out much cheaper than buying an individual supply for each pedal as well as being much neater as you'll only need one plug socket for all your pedals! Our full selection of FX pedal power supplies can be viewed here - http://www.andertons.co.uk/power-supplies/cid591/power-supplies.asp#page-1
There are no reviews for this product | Write a review