Customers Also Bought
Availability: 2 in stock
Order now for delivery to you
on Tuesday, 25 Nov 2014
- What does this mean?
Studio Quality Effects at Your Feet
Top recording studios worldwide use Eventide effects on hit after hit. PitchFactor includes Eventide's best pitch-changing effects from the past 36 years without compromising quality OR flexibility.
Plug-and-play expression pedal control of wet/dry mix or any combination of parameters. Control program changes and vary parameters continuously via MIDI. Supports instrument or line level inputs and outputs. Plays well with others; adapts seamlessly with a wide variety of amps and other foot pedals.
- "All the most popular effects are available from this stomp-box, plus a few more that really aren't available elsewhere. I like the way that both live guitarists and studio users are catered for, and applaud the friendly user interface."
- "Pros: High-quality Eventide effects; easy to operate; compact & robust; instrument & line level inputs; Amp & line level outputs. Cons: External PSU with no battery operation."
- "I'm not a big fan of pitch-shift effects... but Eventide have always done a better job than most in this regard, and the PitchFactor is no exception."
- "The quality of the intelligent harmony-generation is good. The built-in delays and the ability to do micro-shifting mean that this box can stand in for a more conventional echo or pseudo-chorus unit too."
Paul White, Sound On Sound- Read the whole review in the October 2009 issue
- "With the 10 selectable effects types, it can yield up an incredible range of sounds - from the subtle (such as chorus-like thickening using the MicroPitch effect) to the freakishly outlandish."
- "This stompbox offers a selection of pitchshifting and delay effects unparalleled in any other pedal."
- "It's the only game in town for floor-mounted, intricately editable, software-upgradeable studio-quality pitchshifting."
Trevor Curwen - Guitarist Magazine. Read the whole review in the November 2009 issue.
- 10 of Eventide's signature stereo or mono pitch+delay effects:
- H910 / H949
- Up to 4 voices of diatonic pitch shifting and up to 1.5 seconds of stereo delay
- Studio quality sound
- Guitar or bass compatible
- Built-in Tuner
- Software upgradeable via USB 2.0
- MIDI control via USB or MIDI in, out/thru
- Instant program change
- Real-time control with 10 knobs, MIDI, or expression pedal
- Tap tempo and MIDI clock sync
- 100 factory presets, unlimited through MIDI
- True analog bypass
- Rugged cast metal construction
- Reliable metal footswitches for instant preset access
- Mono or stereo operation
- Guitar or line level inputs and outputs
- Input impedance 500K ohms
- Output Impedance 470 ohms
- Recommended Load Impedance 10K ohms or greater
- Input 1 (mono) ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Input 2 ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Output 1 (mono) ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Output 2 ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Expression Pedal ¼ inch mono phone jack
- Aux Switch ¼ inch stereo phone jack
- USB Type B Socket. Use 2.0 cables only.
- MIDI In Five pin DIN
- MIDI Out/Thru Five pin DIN
- AC Adapter Jack Power Supply included
- Power 9 VDC, 1200 mA, Tip hot (+)
- Dimensions English: 4.8" (H) x 7.5" (W) x 2.12" (D)
- Metric: 122 (H) x 190 (W) x 54 (D) mm
Anonymous review via Feefo | Purchase date: 31 October 2014
Easy to use website, simple ordering process - excellent!
Peter | Purchase date: 08 January 2013
Think of this pedal as an amazing multi-effects box which specialises in pitch shifting.
You can essentially use it as a chorus, tuner, fuzz, reverb, delay, ring modulation, octave and synth effects box as well as a multitude of other things.
I use it on my electric bass and also on my double bass.
With the double bass I am able to produce phenomenally beautiful string quartet arrangements.
It tracks really well on most settings but the quad mode is a little slower. I find delaying the tones by a small fraction gives the eventide the time it needs to process the pitch shift. But this is only one mode, it tracks brilliantly on everything else.
On the electric bass I have absolutely no problems at all. The only thing you have to remember is to tune on the eventide before using it.
BUY IT and you will definately love it.
Oh, nearly forgot to mention the MIDI sync features, which allow me to sync with a whole band for tempo and presets, which has been an amazing feature for my needs.