Customers Also Bought
Availability: 2 in stock
Order before 12:00 for
delivery to you tomorrow
These items are at our warehouse
What does this mean?
This 2x10 Cabinet is perfect for pairing up with the Ampeg Portaflex Bass amp heads. The coolest thing about Ampeg Portaflex cabs is the flip top design which means you can safely transport your Portaflex head inside the cab, and just flip the top over when you get to the gig - ready to play in seconds.
Get yourself a Portaflex head and cab, and you'll never find yourself lacking in the features or power you need at gigs. Designed to be lightweight, Portaflex rigs are nice and easy to transport too!
Here's what Ampeg say about the Portaflex PF-210HE
Drawing from the classic design of Ampeg's legendary Portaflex cabinets, the PF-210HE combines vintage styling with the performance of a modern 450W cab. The dual Eminence 10" drivers push out true Ampeg tone. Since it's a Portaflex, you can attach any PF Series head to the top, flip it inside and hit the road Ampeg style.
- Vintage Portaflex flip-top cabinet design
- Black diamond tolex
- Vintage B-15 grille cloth
- Rugged 15mm poplar ply enclosure
- 450W RMS power handling @ 8 ohms
- 2 x 10" ceramic Eminence LF drivers
- 1" HF compression driver w/L-Pad level control
- Frequency response: 37 Hz - 17 kHz
- Sensitivity: 99.6 dB SPL @ 1w/1m
- Dimensions (H x W x D inches): 23 x 21 x 14
- Handling weight: 48 lbs / 21.6 kg