Customers Also Bought
Availability: 4 in stock
Order now for delivery to you
on Monday, 1 Sep 2014
- What does this mean?
A great active speaker for those on a budget. The TS110A features 600 watts of power to give a clear and detailed sound right up to high volumes so that speech is heard loud and clear and vocals are intelligible, even through a busy band mix. Perfect for small to mid sized rooms.
Here's what Alto say about the TS110A
- 600 Watts Class D power
- 10" low-frequency transducer, 1" neodymium driver
- Two Mic/Line combo inputs with independent volume controls
- XLR Output to link speakers
- Lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet with handle
- Stand and pole-mountable or flyable
- Clip Limiter with red LED
- Ground Lift switch
- Contour switch for increased EQ control
- Accurate audience coverage, not just on-axis
- Use as traditional upright loudspeaker or as floor wedge monitor
- Designed and tuned in the USA
Versatile Cabinet Design
All Truesonic 2-way speaker cabinets have been designed with versatility and longevity in mind. They feature a durable, lightweight polypropylene enclosure that is stand mountable for weekend gigs and flyable for more permanent installations. What's more, they have a trapezoidal design which greatly decreases the resonance of the standing wave in the cabinet for a more true and exact sound reproduction. The Truesonic TS110A is the perfect solution for musicians and DJs on the move and halls, malls, and houses of worship alike.
The Truesonic Series was designed from the ground up to be the most transparent loudspeaker money can buy. Rigorous testing and thousands of hours of listening have gone into making sure that what you pump into a Truesonic speaker is exactly what you get out. Everything you see (and some things you don’t) – from internal signal path and components used to the sculpted cabinet and meticulously designed waveguide – was developed in service of the principle of accurate, transparent sound.
Super Efficient Drivers
The drivers in the Truesonic TS110A are designed to make sure that virtually no energy is wasted. That translates to more of the power from the amplifier actually working to generate sound rather than heat, giving the speaker better real world performance than other speakers with comparable published specifications. The Truesonic TS110A features a 10" LF driver (1.5" voice coil) and a 1" HF driver (Neodymium Driver).
Modern amplifier design
Every active Truesonic speaker benefits from the use of a Class D amplifier integrated into the cabinet. Class D amps are generally lighter than Class A and AB amplifier designs, and offer more than enough power to provide your performance with plenty of punch. The Truesonic TS110A delivers with 600 Watts of power (470 W LF + 130 W HF) and offers a balanced combo jack (XLR/TRS) input.
Hang 'em High
Optimal speaker placement can be challenging, especially if your speakers don't have what it takes to go anywhere. Whether you need to fly your speakers, pole mount or use them as floor monitors, Truesonic speakers are ready for you. All Truesonic speakers feature standard 36mm pole mounting insets on the bottom. If you need to fly them, it's no problem. The 10" Truesonic models come from the factory with four M10 rigging points, the 12" models come with five. Our 15" models come standard with six M10 rigging points. All these options make the Truesonic one remarkably venue-friendly speaker. Use them anywhere you need them.
Just what you need
Whether you're performing at a coffee house, wedding, house of worship or other small to medium-sized venue, the Truesonic TS110A is ideal. For example, it's easy to get your Truesonic speakers to the gig thanks to their carrying handle and lightweight design. Once you're there you won't need to be a live sound engineer to figure out how to EQ the speakers thanks to the built-in Contour EQ switch that can help adjust for those situations where need an EQ alternative for recorded music playback. When you're connecting everything, the Truesonic's dual XLR/combo inputs make easy work of your setup and each speaker's independent level controls give you the flexibility to dial everything in your way in seconds.
Full metal grille
You can never be too safe around the stage. We know stuff happens that you just can't predict. Sometimes it's the flying drumstick, a falling mic stand or worse. Every Truesonic speaker comes with a complete front grille from top to bottom that protects not only your low frequency driver, but your high frequency driver as well. With Truesonic speakers, you get extra peace of mind knowing that whatever comes at your sound system, we've got it covered, literally.
- Small/mid-sized PA systems
- Halls, auditoriums, amphitheaters
- Bars, restaurants, clubs
- Gymnasiums, fitness centers, and dance studios
- Houses of worship
- Mobile DJ systems
- Special events, presentations, and weddings
- Transducer Low: 10" Woofer with 1.5" voice coil
- Transducer High: Neodymium compression driver, 1” exit with 1” voice coil
- Power Amplification: 600 Watts peak (470 W LF + 130 W HF), 300 Watts continuous (235 W LF + 65 W HF)
- Frequency Range: (-10 dB): 53 Hz - 20 kHz
- Frequency Response: (±3 dB): 70 Hz - 19 kHz
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: 123 dB peak, 120 dB continuous
- -6 dB Nominal Coverage: 80° / 100° x 60° nominal
- Active Crossover: 2.5 kHz
- Connectors: 2 x Mic / Line Female XLR - 1/4” combo inputs, 1 x Loop - Out Male XLR
- Input Control: Line / Mic -∞ to +50 dB, Maximum input level +23 dBu , Input Impedance 15 kOhms
- External Controls: Volume, Power switch with LED indicator, Clip/Limit LED, Ground Lift switch
- Protection Features: Over-excursion, Thermal, Driver
- AC Power: 100 VAC, or 110 – 120 VAC, or 220 - 240 VAC (50 / 60 Hz)
- Enclosure: Trapezoidal, with floor monitor capability. Injection molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Mounting: Integrated pole-socket (36 mm dia.) One Handle, four M10 threaded sockets: 2 top, 2 bottom
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 20.2in x 12.99in x 11.73in
- Weight: 26.6 lb
Anonymous review via Feefo | Purchase date: 24 June 2014
super quick reply on the emails. great service!
Anonymous review via Feefo | Purchase date: 12 June 2014
I have no previous experience of PA equipment so cannot really makle an assessment. It works well.
Anonymous review via Feefo | Purchase date: 28 May 2014
Well built speakers but early days so far as not fully tried them out properly.
Anonymous review via Feefo | Purchase date: 30 March 2014
So far the active speaker does exactly what I require of it...it's a bit too soon to see how things progress.
Anonymous review via Feefo | Purchase date: 08 March 2014
Yes very Pleased. I haven't as yet used the speaker for any functions. The tone is really good and the speaker is lightweight.
Anonymous review via Feefo | Purchase date: 16 January 2014
Always get excellent service from the Andertons staff
peter | Purchase date: 21 December 2012
Excellent!! This purchase was for my electronic drum kit (Yamaha). I was originally about to purchase the Roland PM-03 monitor but then, just in time I got speaking with Anderton's PA expert who spent time discussing my needs and demonstrating what is possible! I needed something which would fit in a suitcase, robust and able to cope with base kick lows and cymbal crash highs! The result? Not the plastic 30W Roland but an Altos 10" 600W powered PA speaker. It sounds great and can be used as both amp and monitor and squeezes into a suitcase. It has already taken a bump in transit (eneogh to damage and dent my suitcase, but this robust beauty works perfectly. Best sounding when upright but good enough on side as monitor and when using both inputs as stero out from drum kit brain....wow!!!!! and thanks to Anderton's for demonstrating what is possible!!!!