Customers Also Bought
Availability: 7 in stock
Order now for delivery to you
on Friday, 19 Sep 2014
- What does this mean?
This Alto TS115A active PA speaker is priced to be affordable yet retains a good spec with a built in amplifier with 400w power (average, 800w peak) - enough for a band, solo artist or speaker to fill a reasonably large space, like a school hall. With two XLR/Jack inputs on the back, the TS115A is ready to go without a mixer if you only need to plug in one or two mics.
Please note, price is per speaker, not per pair.
Here's what Alto say about the TS115A PA Speaker
All TRUESONIC 2-way speaker cabinets have been designed with verstility and longevity in mind. They feature a durable, lightweight polypropylene enclosure that is stand mountable for weekend gigs and flyable for more permanant installations. What's more, the have a trapezoidal design which greatly decreases the resonance of the standing wave in the cabinet for a more true and exact sound reproduction. The TRUESONIC TS115 is the perfect solution for musicians and DJs on the move and halls, malls, and houses of worship alike.
The TRUESONIC Series was designed from the ground up to be the most transparent loudspeaker money can buy. Rigorous testing and thousands of hours of listening have gone into making sure that what you pump into a TRUESONIC speaker is exactly what you get out. Everything you see (and some things you don't) - from internal signal path and components used to the sculpted cabinet and meticulously designed waveguide - was developed in service of the principle of accurate, transparent sound.
Super Efficient Drivers
The drivers in the TRUESONIC TS115 are designed to make sure that virtually no energy is wasted. That translates to more of the power from the amplifier actually working to generate sound rather than heat, giving the speaker better real world performance than other speakers with comparable published specifications. The TRUESONIC TS115 offers a 15" LF driver (2.5" voice coil) and a 1" HF driver (Neodyminum Driver).
- Bi-amped 400 Watt Continuous / 800 Watt Peak Class D power
- 15" low frequency transducer, 1" neodymium driver
- Mic/Line input with volume control, XLR output to link speakers
- Lightweight, trapezoidal cabinet with handles and stand
- Power System: Continuous-400W ( 335W LF Class D + 65W HF Class AB), Peak-800W (700W LF + 130W HF)
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 48Hz-18KHz
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: 122dB Continuous/125dB Peak
- Coverage ( HxV ): 80 degrees/100 degreesx 60 degrees nominal
- Transducer Low: 15" Woofer, 2" voice coil
- Transducer High: 1" Neodymium Driver
- Active Crossover: 2kHz
- Input Connector: LINE-COMBO/ LINK-XLR-M Balanced (15kohm)
- Input Level: Line 0dBu
- External Control: Volume Control/ Power ON with Green LED/ Clip Limiter with Red LED/ Ground Lift
- Power Supply: AC-220/240V or AC-110/120 Volt, with Switching Power Mode
- Enclosure Construction: Trapezoidal shape/ Floor Monitor facility/ Polypropylene Plastic Cabinet
- Mounting: Integrated Std. pole-mount/ two handle /two eyebolt point
Dimensions (WxLxH): 679mm x 430.3mm x 365mm