Customers Also Bought
Availability: 1 in stock
Order before 12:00 for
delivery to you tomorrow
This item may be on display
What does this mean?
The M-Audio SBX10 active subwoofer is designed to give your monitoring system some serious low end. The SBX10 delivers tight, clean bass response down to 20Hz-revealing the extreme low frequencies in your music so you can make accurate mixing decisions. Comprising a 10" fiberglass/paper composite driver, a 240-watt all-discrete internal amplifier, and a variable 50-200Hz crossover, the SBX10 subwoofer delivers unbeatable performance in a compact chassis-great for studios where space is tight. An oversized magnet, high-temperature voice coil, high-density cabinet and a full complement of inputs are just some of the additional components that round out this high-quality design. The unit even includes a bypass footswitch so you can easily judge how mixes will sound with and without a dedicated subwoofer. The SBX10 represents the perfect addition to any studio monitor setup.
- 10" fiberglass/paper composite driver - full, tight bass response for accurate monitoring
- all-discrete 240-watt internal amplifier - plenty of power to reproduce extended low frequencies
- variable 50-200Hz crossover - compatible with any direct-field monitor system
- subwoofer bypass footswitch - audition how your mixes will sound with and without a subwoofer
- flared rear bass-reflex port - high efficiency, minimal air turbulence
There are no reviews for this product | Write a review