About Andertons Music
Free Next Day Delivery
UK next working day on items in stock. Orders over £99
Instant 0% Finance Available Online
On all orders over £300!
High Satisfaction Rate
Read the independent reviews
Music Gear In Stock & Ready to Ship
At our store & warehouse
Best UK Music Store 2013...and 2010, 2011 & 2012 too!
Andertons Music Co. is a family run musical instrument retailer with nearly 50 years of experience serving the music community in the UK. From our Guildford music store and our online musical instrument shop, we offer musicians a huge selection of guitars, amps, drums, pianos, keyboards, synthesizers, recording equipment, PA systems, music accessories and more - all at competitive prices. We take pride in offering a high level of customer service at Andertons, but don't take it from us! Visit our testimonials page to see recent accounts from happy customers. You will soon see why we are known as the Musicians' No.1 Superstore!
- Andertons has been serving musicians since 1964 and we are still growing strong!
- A family business - still run by the Anderton family
- Guildford store open 7 days a week or order online 24/7
- Over £6m of music equipment in stock today at our store and Guildford warehouse
- Dedicated to exceptional customer service and competitive prices
- The Musician's No.1 Superstore for Guitars, Drums, Keyboards, Recording and more!
Andertons Guildford Store
Andertons Music Company
58 & 59 Woodbridge Road
Monday-Saturday: 9.30am - 6pm
Sunday: 11am - 5pm
We have free parking directly outside our store. When this is full, there are several bays on the surrounding roads which have free parking for 2 hours.
Dates we are closed 2014
Exceptions to our normal opening times apply on the following dates.
- Bank Holiday Monday 5th May Closed
- Bank Holiday Monday 26th May Closed
- Bank Holiday Monday 25th August Closed
- Christmas Day 25th December Closed
- Boxing Day 26th December Closed
- New Year's Day 1st January 2015 Closed
Working for Andertons
Would you like to work for Andertons? We are always on the look out for new, high-calibre members of staff. All of our current vacancies are listed on the website (see below). However, even if we have no active vacancies, we are always happy to receive applications for future positions.
To see details about current vacancies, and to find out how to apply, visit the Andertons Job Vacancies page by clicking the link below.
Click here to view our job vacancies page
At the heart of any good business is its staff, and offering exemplary customer service is the number one priority for every member of the Andertons team, no matter what their role in the business. You will find the atmosphere amongst our staff is open and honest, with our focus always on helping our customers to find the musical equipment that meets their needs.
What you will find at Andertons
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff
- Demo facilities in all departments
- The same great prices online and in store
- In house repairs team to help you
if your gear goes wrong!