Andertons News Archive
So what's this T-Shirt Competition all about then?
We spend so much time hanging out with you lot on Youtube, Facebook and Twitter we though it would be awesome to let you work your creative magic on something new and awesome for us to sell to all our YouTube, Facebook and Twitter fans!
What we want is an Andertons T-Shirt something that has our name or logo on it and celebrates what we're all about. You can download our logo here.
What are the rules
The rules are... there are no rules! However we have to pick a winner that can actually be made into the real thing so bear that in mind. It can be a design, a funny statement, whatever you want! Please only design within a rectangle that can be screen-printed on to a t-shirt.
When do I need to do it by?
The closing date is Midnight 20th December 2011 and the t-shirts will be on sale in the new year!
How do I enter?
Enter by posting the picture on Our Facebook Wall. We'll put all the entries together in an Album. Because facebook is relatively low-res we will contact the winner for a higher resolution photo after the competition deadline
Who picks the winner?
The winner will be picked by Capt'n Lee Anderton himself and announced on Tuesday 21st December.
Terms and Conditions
- By posting a photo on our wall you are agreeing to its use exclusively as outlined in these terms
- By entering you agree that you have not in any way breached the UK Copyright Act, any entries that do breach the UK Copyright Act will be void
- By entering you are agreeing that the final design will be sold on a t-shirt by Andertons Music Company. You will have no right to claim any royalties or money from the sale of the t-shirt.
- Deadline 12 midnight on 20.12.11
- Details of the competition are subject to change at any time.
Write a comment
< Back to list of news articles